"It'll be ok"

"Oh um ok, we'll be right there." Clem Said. Gabe nodded and closed the door and left. Clem looked back at James. "James..." she said. But then James got up and went to Clem's closet. He got out her crutches. Clem sighed as he handed them over to her. "It'll be ok, trust me." Clem then felt a hand on her shoulder. "Ya Clem, if this is the only way for you to get better....I want you to try." AJ Said. She completely forgot he was here. Clem hesitantly took the crutches and with the help of James and AJ, got up and put them on. It was a weird feeling to be on these again. But she knew that this was the only way to get better. Clem asked James if he could take her hat off her head which he did and set it on the bed. While they all left the room James was still holding the metal leg. When they were supposed to take a right to go outside, James went the total opposite direction. "Hey, where are you going James?" AJ Asked. "I'll catch up with this guys later, I'm going to drop this leg off at Willy's room to see if he could fix it." Clem nodded but James was already on his way. Clem and AJ slowly made their way outside. They saw everyone standing near were Marlon, Brody, and etc. where buried. As they slowly made their way closer everyone began to look at Clem's crutches. Clem became a little embarrassed but she's faced worse and decided to hold her ground. Besides it was no time to be embarrassed in this world now. Apparently Gabe already said what he needed to say to Victoria's grave and now it was Cora's turn. "She was my best friend, we did everything together. Even though we were totally opposites, I still loved her. And I hope one day we'll get these a*sholes that did this to her." She said those last line with a bitter tone. Javi patted her on the back, and Cora stepped aside.   By they time Cora moved along, James came back and stood besides Matthew. The next person who went up was a shock. It was Louis. Clem didn't know he knew her that well but decided not to question it. "I really didn't know her that well but I can tell she was kind. She was always ready to help people." He paused and scoffs. "But we knew someone like her, he was a little boy. They both were to precious to live in this world." Clem immediately knew who he was taking about. He was talking about Tenn. Everyone who knew Tenn put their heads down and sighed. Clem knew Louis wasn't making a attack on AJ because he killed him, but she just felt he shouldn't have mentioned him. Louis looked around and noticed that AJ kept his head down. He didn't mean to hurt him but realized what he said might of come out that way. Louis decided to talk and apologize to AJ about it later. After Louis no one else spoke. Some people closed their eyes for a moment, excused themselves, and then left. Clem stayed a little while longer until Cory went up to her. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Um sure-" but Clem was interrupted by Cory saying "In private"

Sorry this is a little short, I've been really busy with school lately. Hope you understand.