"You can just leave"

Clem was a little startled when he asked her to talk in private, but she agreed. They didn't go very far, but I was far enough so others couldn't hear them. "So what did you want to talk about?" Clem asked. Cory didn't answer and looked away. "Is there a problem?-" Clem tried to say but couldn't. "Yes there is a problem! Your the problem!" Cory turned back and yelled at Clem. Clem was startled but didn't back down. "Excuse me?!" She asked. "Your the reason my sister is hurting. All because you had to get in some drama with the leader of the Slashers! I don't feel safe anymore. I can barley sleep at night knowing that they can come at anytime and attack us!" He yelled. Clem glared at him and responded "Well if you have a problem with staying here then maybe you should leave." She responded. Cory thought for a moment and replied "Ya we will" He Said and started walking away. Clem didn't know what he meant by "we" and decided to ask, she said "Y'know if you mean you want to take Cora with you, she might not want to come, she can decide for herself." Clem Said. Cory stopped walking and turned back to look at Clem. "She won't. She already lost Victoria, and we lost Cole, I know she won't leave me too." He Said I'm a bitter/gently tone. Clem was puzzled, who's cole? She thought. Cory then covered him mouth realizing what he said. He quickly turned back and walked away. Clem just stood there, wondering what she was going to do. Great....now I have to deal with Cory and everyone asking me about it. Will this nightmare ever end? Clem thought. Usually when Clem was feeling upset or stressed she would go somewhere alone or take a walk. But right now it's was to dangerous to go, epically with the Slashers somewhere which made her even more stressed because she forgot about them for a minute. She grunted in frustration and slowly but surely, headed towards her room. When she got there she knocked on the door to see if AJ was in there. She was about to open the door when Louis appeared and opened. Before Clem could question anything Louis just quickly said "Heya Clem, I'll see ya later" and then kissed her on the forehead and quickly left. She wondered what was going on with everybody lately and then entered her room. She noticed her hat on the bed and pick it up. She looked at it remembering everything she'd been through with it. She remembered her dad giving it to her. She didn't remember it clearly but remember one detail in particular. "Remember to give it to me when we get back, and don't get it dirty" He'd say. She chuckled and thought sorry dad, it's a little dirty. But her thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Come in" Clem Said. She put down her crutches and hat and sat down on the bed. The door opened to revel Cora. "Hey Clem, sorry to disturb you but I wanted to talk to you about Cory." She Said while sitting on the bed. "Did-did he tell you?" Clem asked. Cora gave a sad nod. "I'm sorry he's a pain in a*s, but he is my brother..." She paused. "Y'know the reason he's always like that is because he worry's about me. I can be very sensitive to losing people, which I know is bad in this kind of world but I can't help it. But anyway he can be more sensitive then me sometimes." Cora Said. Clem didn't say anything and thought for a moments. Sensitive him? I haven't seen him like that at all. Cora took Clem's silence as a way to continue. "Well when all this started, it was our parents and us. But y'know me and Cory aren't just twins....we were triplets." She Said with a sigh. "What? That makes no sense, there are only two of you...." but Clem stopped at the last second. She understood what Cora was going to tell her. She was going to tell her about their lost sibling.

The next chapter is going to be in Louis' point of view. What was he doing in Clem's room? Did he talk to AJ? All those will be answered in the next chapter!