"I'm Clem boyfriend"

"Holy Shit" Said Clem

"GABE?!??"
Clem immediately went up to the boy she once knew and had a bit of a crush on. They hugged which seemed like forever, both not willing to let go. When they did the first thing Gabe notices is Clem leg. "Wha-what happened" he said shakily. Clem sighed, and said the three words he couldn't believe "I got Bit." He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't "NO WAY!" "The Clem I knew was tough, no way you could get bit" he said. "Better believe it" as she sighed/ laughed. "Wow........but still it good to see you again" Gabe Said. Clem smiled. *Cough *Cough. Clem turned around and saw the Louis was the the one coughing."Umm Clem who is this?" He asked defensively. "Oh...sorry, this is Gabe, we met a few years back" She said. "Clem...do I know him?" AJ asked "No kiddo, you were just three when I met him" she said "Is this the kid you traveled for Clem?" Gabe Said while looking at AJ. "You know Clem loved you more than anything she was doing whatever it took to find you." Gabe Said to AJ. AJ smiled "I'm glad you did Clem" Clem then gave a happy smile. " You both are very similar, your both very cute" Gabe Said calmly. "See Clem I'm cute!" Said AJ. "You sure are" said Clem while blushing a bit before she could feel someone holding her waist. "I haven't introduced myself, I'm Louis, Clementines boyfriend" Louis said in a strong and protective voice. Oh......." Said Gabe. Then silence. "Well I'm Gabe as your heard be and Clementine met a few years back, we were really close friends" commented Gabe. "I was like a competition" Clem thought. "Well guys since we all know each other...let's go met the others" Said Clem in a hurry. They soon started walking back to the school.