"Hey"

Clem's POV
"So, can you take me to my dorm Louis?" Clem said after Willy left. "Ya, umm, sure." He said. He picked her up with AJ following behind. When they got to the dorm, Louis set her down onto the bed. After that, it became awkward. They didn't say anything and it became silent. They didn't know why, it was just awkward. "So umm, Aasim was playing on going hunting today. You mind if I join him?" Louis asked. "No it's alright, you can go." Clem said. Louis nodded. He headed towards the door. But before he opened it, he turned back and lock eyes with Clem. They locked eyes for a good 5 seconds before Louis broke it and said "I'll come get Ruby to check on you" before he left the dorm. Clem sighed, and laid down on her bed. AJ then came next to her, snuggling with her in the covers. Clem didn't know she was extremely tried until she felt the comfort of her bed. She liked the bed, but also felt like she shouldn't get used to it. What if they had to leave this place? They wouldn't have any beds. Clem shook her head. There isn't any danger any more. She wrapped her arms around and and started closing her eyes. She could hear AJ talking, but she was to tried to listen. All she heard was "Why?" And "did you have to do that?" before she fell asleep.
Louis's POV
Louis grabbed his trusty weapon (Chairles) and grabbed a bow and some arrows. He went with Aasim, Molly, James, and Javi. It was getting colder, so they knew the animals would be hiding from the cold somewhere. Or at least that's what they remember their teachers saying. Luckily, Aasim and James knew some spots were rabbits or squirrels would hide front he cold. Then went to those spots, and after a good hour, then were able to capture 4 squirrels and 5 rabbits. It probably wasn't gonna be enough, but they had to do good with what they had. They came back to school, shivering from the cold. They dropped the food off to Omar, who was excited to start cooking. After dropping off the food, Louis didn't know where to go. For some reason, he felt awkward, but he didn't know why. And for some reason, he think Clem felt that way too. He wanted someone to talk this over through, so he went to Violet. She was outside on the steps of the admin building. He sat next to her. "Hey" Louis said, and placed his hand on her shoulder. She jump a bit, but relaxed when she heard Louis's voice.

Sorry I haven't published  in a while, I've just been rlly busy. But anyway I feel like the next couple of chapters will be the last chapters of this story. I don't know if I'll make a continuation of the story, like season 2. Once I finish the story, it'll probably end on a good note, so should I continue it? What do you guys think?