"Stay or leave?"

There was silence. She knew he was going to say that. "Javi..." Clem Said speechless. "I know, I know...but please Clem...I'm so sorry." He Said. He kept changing his thoughts and his voice. First He was calm ,then distress, then sad. "I um- I'll talk to my friends about." She said. And before he could say another word, she went along to go with her friends. When she got there all of them sat down in silence. She could tell the new people were anxious, almost like they were waiting for Clem to see if they could stay or not. And that's exactly how they acted. When Clem got there they immediately sat up and slowly went up to her. "So can we?" The man Jake Asked, pretty sternly. But before Clem could answer, Louis stepped in-front of them. "Listen bud, we have to decide this as a group, your asking for to much." He Said. "He is right, y'know we have to decide this as a group." Said Ruby,stepping in the conversation. "They are right we need to discuss this, we'll go talk about it somewhere, in PRIVATE." Clem Said, making sure she said "private" loudly. She nodded and everything went to the admin building. "Hey" Said Victoria, stopping Clem. "What do we call you?" She asked. "I'm Clementine" She said. And before she could ask anything else, Clem was on her way back to the admin building. When she got there, everyone was going nuts. "We can't let them in here!" Violet said. "Well are we supposed to leave them out to?!" Omar Asked. Clem quickly calmed them down. "Ok guys first things first, is James here?" Everyone shrugged, excepted violet. "No I think he left. I went to go get him, but he wasn't in his room." Violet Said, a little sadly. Wow I guess they did get along. Clem thought. "Ok now that that's covered we need to talk about letting these people in or not." She said. "Now I know we are in a bad situation, winter is coming and we need the food, but sharing with them might only last us a few days." Clem Said. "But I know we can't let them back out there. You guys let me and AJ in, which was risking. But they might be more mouths to feed but maybe they can help feed the rest." Clem Said. She paused. She said the exact same thing that's Marlon said to her and AJ when they were going to go hunting. I wonder what he would to now. She thought. "But these people seem aggressive. They don't  seem very nice." Said Willy. "Ya he's right, did you see the way that "Jake" talked to you Clem?" Louis said. Clem sighed. "I know.." Clem Said. Wait. Clem thought. "Ok I have an idea. We can vote. Everyone has to raise there hands." Clem Said. "So who wants them to stay." Clem Said. Omar, Ruby, Willy and Louis put there hand up. Clem was shocked, she looked up at Louis. "I know they might seem mean, but I think they deserve a chance. I mean we gave AJ and Clem a chance and look at us now" Louis said. He then wrapped his arm around Clem, and gave her a kiss on her head. Since when is he so affected and adorable. Clem thought while giggling. "Well I forgot to mention, if they do stay, let's hopefully make it a couple of days, then they could rebuild their own place somewhere else." Clem Said. Which everyone agreed on. "Now who wants them to leave.?" Aasim, Violet and AJ put theirs hand up. "Listen I know it's rude but remember the last time we meet someone and then they came and attacked our school and killed Mitch!" Violet Said, very loudly. "I just don't want anyone getting hurt again." AJ Said while hugging Clem. Clem stayed silent. "Well Clem you haven't voted. So if you say they can stay, then that's final. But if you say no that's means it a tie, sooo.." Aasim Said. "If Clem says no then I'm with her so it won't be a tie. But if she wants them to stay then I still go with her." Louis said, Which Clem smiled to. Ruby was about to protest, but Omar gently told her I wasn't worth it. "Your the swing vote here Clem, what is it going to be?" Asked Omar. Everyone turned around and looked at Clem.

10 minutes later.
The people outside were getting inpatient and where about to knock on the door. Before the kids came out. Clem went up to them and said "You can stay, but only for a few days" That's all she said before heading inside.