"11"

"I lov-like Clem very much" He Said. "Oh ya? How much on a scale on 1-10"?" Aasim asked. "Hey, it is only one question remember?" Louis said smiling. "Ugh fine"

"Do you remember what you parents look like?" Asked Clem. "Honestly no, I mean, well no I don't think so." Said Louis. "Do you guys remember?" He asked the group. All of them said no, or said they didn't remember what they sounded like. "Did you know what happened to them?" Clem asked again. All of them said no. "Why Clem, do you know?" Asked violet. "Ya I do, I was 9 I saw them as walkers.." Clem Said sadly. She remember that day, like no other day. Her parents who she loved dearly, dead in front of her. "Aww hon I'm so sorry." Said Ruby. There was silence for a few moments, but peaceful silence. Until ruby finally spoke. "Well it's getting late, I'm hitting the hay, I got to go to the greenhouse tomorrow to take care of the plants." She said. "Ya I think we all should get some shut eye." Aasim Said. And with that everyone left excepted Louis and Clem, he was helping her with her crutches. "Hey Clem come to my room I need to tell you something" He Said. "Ok but make it quick I'm getting tried." He nodded. He then helped her go to his room slowly, which she didn't like, she said she needed to take care of herself. When they got there they lay on there bed for while. "11" then Louis said. "What?" Clem asked, very confused. "When Aasim asked me on a scale of 1-10 how much I like you, you'd be an 11." He said. Clem blushed a bit. Then giggled. "Idiot" is all she could say. "I'm your idiot though" Which made her blush even more. Then, out of nowhere she kissed him, and he kissed her back. "Ahh I love this kind of Clem." Louis said after they separated there kiss. They both started to laugh. "Well I should get going Louis, I'm getting tried" Clem Said. "Ya of course, do you need me to walk you?" He asked. "No it's ok, I need to take care of myself" She answered. "Whatever floats your boat." He replied. When she stared walking out the door Louis told her one more thing. "I love you Clementine" he said. She stopped walking then turned around. "Not as much as I love you" She replied. Before he could reply she sped out the door as fast as she could. She then made it to her room, falling asleep with a smile on her face.