"Clem!"

Clem blushed. The last time he asked her on a date was when they were going to rescue the others from Lily. For some reason Clem didn't feel nervous then, but all of a sudden she does now. She's never been that shy before and she hates this feeling. "So umm what do you say..?" Louis Said a little nervous. Clem could tell he was nervous too, and just like her he didn't know why. "Ya..ya that wound be fun." Clem finally responded. Louis slowly started to walk back. "Umm cool so how about we do it outside like a-" But then while he was walking back he bumped into the wall. Clem chuckled. "Uh ya outside sounds fine." She Said. "Ya so I'll see you tonight in a bit." Louis said while quickly running out the door. Clem shook her head and closed the door.
Louis's POV
Omg Louis you did not seriously walk into the wall?! Louis thought after he quickly ran out the door. He then forgot it was night and he'd wanted to do a picnic. So he had to quickly go around the school looking for candles, blankets and sneak a little food for their picnic. After 10 minutes he was ready to head outside. When he did, he saw Clem there waiting. He felt weird for her to be waiting there for him when he was the one that planned all this. "Oh Clem your here, s-sorry to kept me waiting" Louis Said. Why I'm a stuttering?! "Sorry to kept "me" waiting?" Clem said laughing. He was about to speak but Clem but a finger to his mouth. "It doesn't matter, let's enjoy this date." Clem Said. Louis came back to his senses and grabbed the blanket that he had and placed it on the floor. Louis helped her down with her crutches and they both sat on the blanket he got out his candle and lit it up. "It's so nice out here." Clem Said. "Ya it is I didn't expect it to be this nice." Louis responded. For the weather getting cold, it still was nice. "So what do you want to talk about?" Clem asked Louis and they were eating the snack that Louis brought. "How bout we play a game? For everyone in this school we have to describe each of them in one word." Louis Said cheerfully. Clem smiled. "Alright so let's start of with Gabe." Clem Said. Louis rolled his eyes, but Clem couldn't tell if it was an annoyed eye roll, or a playful one. "Beanie" Louis finally Said. "Beanie?!" Clem Said chuckling. "I say.....Dorky" She Said. "Ya I can see that. Ok so now let's Ruby." Louis Said. "I'd say strong." Clem Said. "Hmm is go with caring." Louis Said. They kept going on until there was no one left but themselves. They decided to do each other, but both of them were to shy to say it first, so they decided they'd say it at the same time. "1...2...3!" They both Said at the same time. They both shouted perfect. They both blushed at each other. They didn't say anything, still shy. But then Louis grabbed Clem hands and looked her straight in the eye. "May I?" He Said. Clem nodded her head and then he kissed her. He felt save and secure with her, needless to say he didn't want her go. He didn't. He pulled her waist closer to him as closer as he could go while the were sitting down.
Clementine POV
She didn't want to let him go. This was one of the happiest moments of her life. When they parted, out of nowhere Clem Said "I love you." Clem couldn't see it, but she could tell he was smiling. "I love you too." They sat there hugging until they heard a gunshot. At first they were startled but then Clem felt immense pain in her shoulder.

"CLEM!!!!!!!!"