Help!!!

So hi! I was thinking of doing something different with this story. I wanted to do somewhat of a choice story. So for example let's say one of the characters has an idea, and a other character has one to. Let's say you agree with the first person and not the second one. Would you like me to post different chapters for different decisions you make is what I'm trying to say. So if you pick person one you'd play a different part to read in the story. Kinda like how Aasim and Willy were arguing about the traps, which ever choice you'd make it would effect the chapter (maybe more so than it did when you played the game and you had to pick a trap because you only used it for like 2 seconds.) Then which ever choice you choose it would effect the story.
There are a few problems tho.
It would be annoying for a chapter to be released, maybe on a different day and it wouldn't be the choice you made, and for me personally I wouldn't want to read what would happen if I choose this other path. Let's say a person died in the story you choose, and then you read the other chapter and that person lives and you just switch chapters. I want my viewer to actually live with the decision they make. It was an idea I wanted it get off my chest. It probably won't happen but I wanted to see what you guys think.

Leave a comment to express your opinion! Thanks for reading this hella long chapter-thingy.