"Sweet Pea"

Normal POV
It has been 1 year after Mia, Alex, and Tyler left. The group hasn't seen them since. Clem says she can still feel that they're around because while they got out hunting, she always finds marks on tress, and used wood for fire. She's sad that they won't come and join them, but she respect they're decision.
The group has been doing well. There have been a few rough ends, with arguments here and there but they managed. Luckily to everyones relief, there hasn't been any other outsiders that came to their school since then. Clem was able to get her metal leg back, which has been holding on strong ever since Willy gave it back to her that day.
James and Violet have also became close friends. But "apparently" Louis says that his and Violet's friendship will never be matched with hers and James. Annoyed as can be, Violet still went along with it. Speaking of close, James and Matthew starting dating. They were a bit shy at first but they eventually become comfortable. Clem and Louis also became closer, holding hands basically wherever they go. Louis started even calling Clem "Clemmy" now( not to Clem's approval though.) AJ is still Clem's little goofball though, even if he's getting older. It also seems that the older he gets, the more feed up he is about seeing Clem and Louis all "lovey-dovey."
Clem been taking more to Molly about everything that has happened and even shared some personal stuff with her about Lee that made her emotional. In the end though, Molly always tells Clem that what happened wasn't her fault and to move on. Gabe and Clem talked way more about everything that has happened since they last saw each other. They even got to play cards, this time with more people. Aasim and Ruby are still going strong with their relationship ever since Aasim asked Ruby to be his girlfriend. Rosie is also still close with Clem and is still a good girl. Everything felt peaceful in the school. Everyone felt that they can finally go to sleep peacefully now. Now most of the time there isn't even people keeping a lookout at night. They also haven't gotten to many walkers which is amazing. The group also decided to start working on the school to make it better. For example, they would patch up holes in the walls, planted flowers around the graves and were starting to have more parties lately. It was perfect, just like it always should've been.

One day Clem is sitting on the steps of the admin building before going out to hunt....
Clem was sitting down with Rosie on the stairs while she was waiting for everyone to come out to hunt. As she petted her calmly, she thought about everyone she's every meet. The good and the bad. She smiled, as she thought of all the good people who risked their lives so she could think about them today. She looked up and the autumn sky, taking in the breeze as she thought of Lee. Is he proud of me? She thought hesitantly. But then she shook it off. Of course he's proud of me.. She finally thought. "I sure am Sweet Pea..." Clem turned around. She had a confused look on her face. Did I just hear something? Clem looked back at Rosie to see if she also heard something, but Rosie eyes were shut from the relaxation of Clem's pets. Clem still looked confused wondering if she was just going crazy. Just then, arms wrapped around her waits, and suddenly tickling her. She automatically knew it was Louis, but she could hardly say anything besides cry's of laughter and "Stop! Stoppp!!" Rosie started wagging her tail and started barking. The hands let go and made their way to Clem's shoulders. "Hey Clemmy" Louis said as he kissed her cheek "you ready?" "I told you not to call me that like a million times" She said as she stood up. Rosie then also got up and made her way to the gate. Louis just laughed, "make that a million and one." Clem couldn't help but chuckle. "Are they coming yet?" She asked and they held hands while making they're way to the gate. "Ya, they'll be here in a bit." Louis replied. Clem then took one last look at the spot where she thought she heard a familiar voice....
Somewhere else...
"Damn, that girl is all grown up now huh?" One voice said. "Well she's gone through a lot to get here, and lost all of us. But Clementine survived longer than any other adults thought she could, and she deserves to be here." Went another voice. Then there was a sound of a bell. "Welp, it's time to go..you coming bud?" One voice said. "Nah Ken, I'll be there with you guys in a minute." The voice nodded and went off with the other voice. Now it was just one voice standing there. The voice looked out and saw Clem with her friends, laughing while heading outside of the school. The voice smiled. "That's my Sweet Pea..."

Wow! So it's finished? I don't know! A lot of you wanted me to continue, but I don't have any ideas for a new story to continue this one! So leave suggestions. Also there was a question someone asked for the Q&A so here's the question:
How old are you and what inspired me to write?: Well I am 13 year old and I wanted to start writing because one day I was thinking of a story on TWD and heard of Wattpad and decided to give it a shot! And here we are now.
Anyway, I want to thank all of your for sticking with me on this story, I never expected this many people to read this! ILYSM!! 🥺🥺💜💜💜
- 4/21/2020