"Javi?"

"So Gabe, tell me, what's been happening the last time I've been around?" Clem asked. "Oh well....you see Kate and Javi...well Kate was pregnant..." Said Gabe. "Omg really?!, that's amazing Gabe!" Clem Said excitingly. "Well yes I suppose,but.....the baby.....didn't make it.." Gabe Said, in a sad voice. "Omg Gabe I'm so so-" Clem got cut off." Neither did Kate" Gabe Said sternly, almost like he didn't want to hear the the pity. There was silence, Clem learned to take the hint. "So why didn't you come back Clem?" Asked Gabe. "You guys were in a war, if I would of comeback, I probably wouldn't even make it to your gates" Said Clem. "Ya ya your right.." Said Gabe. They soon arrived at Ericson. They all introduced themselves to Gabe. "Hey Clem is this the guy you said that was a huge dor-" violet asked but then was cut off. "Vi not the time" Clem Said. "Hmm okkkkk.."

About 15 minutes later

When everyone started bonding with Gabe he realized it was getting late. "Hey guys, I should go back with my group, they are probably getting worried" Said Gabe. "Ya, me and louis could  take you there if you'd liked." Clem asked. "Ya that be perfect" Said Louis. Then he whispered "Just perfect"

All the way there Louis was holding Clem's hand, as best has he could because he didn't want to get in the way of her crutches, but also as a way of showing to Gabe she was he's. Which Clem was confused at first then thought it was kinda cute. There was silence all the to Gabe's group. When they got there Clem wanted to ask Gabe one more question "Gabe?" "Yes Clem?" Gabe's asked. "Well where Javi?"