"This is gonna hurt"

They saw them fleeting into the forest. 5 minutes past and they were still staring into the woods were they had fled. Then Louis finally spoke. "I'm sorry Clem, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." He Said. He then hugged Clem while still mumbling "I'm sorry" underneath his breath. Clem hugged him back. "Why are you sorry Louis?" She asked. "I wasn't strong enough to take Arvo down. I wanted to prove that I was capable of figuring him but I failed. You basically kicked his a*s, and you have no leg! I just feel like I could have done better." He Said. Clem chuckled. "It's ok Lou, you've never experienced something like that before. You shouldn't expect to win a fight the first time. Besides the only reason I kicked his a*s was because I've been in those type of situations before. I know how to fight." Clem Said. Louis sighed. "That shouldn't be the case, no one, especially you, should have to go through those things." Louis Said. Clem was about to answer when they heard the door being slammed. It was James. "Clementine Louis get down here ASAP!  We got wounded!" James yelled. Louis and Clem stopped hugging and went to followed James outside.
When they got there, there was blood everywhere. Then they noticed who's blood it was. It was Gabe's and Aasim's. Gabe was bleeding on his right leg, it seems he was shot. Clem remembered her friend Luke, and how he was shot in the leg. He couldn't walk right and needed some help. Please be strong Gabe. Clem thought. Then she noticed Aasim, he was bleeding in the same area were Clem got shot when she was small. Luckily he was still alive and the bullet didn't hit his heart. But then Clem heard crying. She turned around and noticed Cora. She was sitting besides Victoria's dead body, just looking at her and crying. She looked and Louis, Louis then saw Cora and nodded to Clem. Clem started to walk towards Cora, but before she could say anything , Cora spork first. "L-l-ook what they did to h-e-er" Cora Said. She was crying so much she could barley get out the words. Clem didn't say anything, she just looked down at the ground feeling sorrow. Cora continued "And I'm not just talking about her getting shot, look Clem." Clem noticed that Cora was starting to calm down and bit, but didn't want tot jinx it. So she looked down to Cora was pointing at, then she saw it. There was a big line across Victoria's forehead. Then Clem remember what Gabe said, "When they kill people, they put a big straight line on their foreheads. Almost like to say they killed this person." Clem looked down in disgust, How did I not see this before?! She thought. "She was my best friend....and now she's gone..." Cora Said. Clem remembered this incident with Willy about Mitch. She understood how Cora felt, she's been in these situations before. "I know Cora, I felt this pain before. Victoria was always so sweet, I could tell she as special." Clem said, trying to reassure her. "She was.... " Cora Said while staying silent for a moment. "We have to get this a*sholes we did these to her. Then I can really rest knowing her death was avenged." Cora Said I'm a bitter tone. "I know Cora but first we need to regroup. Some of our people are injured and they need our help. So can you please get it together so we can be strong enough to fight them, and avenge Victoria's death." Clem Said. After a while Cora nodded and wiped the tears off her face and got up. Clem walked her back to the group, but then she noticed they weren't there. So they went to look in the admin building. There they found Ruby, Gabe, Aasim and Javi. When they walked in Ruby immediately told Clem to help her. "Clem I need you to help with Gabe's leg, I'll help Aasim. Javi you need to be there for extra help if we needed. And Cora...." Ruby then stopped talking. She looked at her for a moment. "Go on and help Louis clean bandage, it's a bit bloody. He's in his dorm. " She finally Said. Cora nodded and went to his dorm. Clem then went to Gabe. "How you feel?" Clem asked. "I'm alright, but I think the bullet is still in there." Gabe responded. Clem was about to look but the hole were the bullet when through was to small to look at. So she grabbed his jeans and pulled them up. There she saw a hole in his leg. "Hey Ruby, do we have a flashlight?" She asked ruby. Ruby turned her head to Clem. "No hun, the last one in a working order we had was the one Marlon used Brody to...." she paused. "Y'know" She Said sadly. Clem nodded and turned back to Gabe. She thought about what she should do with Gabe. Then she got an idea. She went over to the first AID kit. Luck had it in for her because she found what she looking for, tweezers. She went back to Gabe. "So this is going to hurt like hell." She Said. Gabe sighed, "C'mon you could have a least sugar coated it." He commented. Clem raised her eyebrow. "If I'da did that you would have been mad at be for doing it. Telling me why is firm tell you the truth." She fired back. Gabe thought for a moment. "God point." Clem sighed and stuck the tweezers in his leg. She wanted to make sure the bullet was there, so she poked around in the wound. She went deeper with the tweezers until she felt something. That's got to be it. She thought. "How'd it feel?" She asked Gabe. "It hurt a little." He responded. "Well this one going to hurt a lot." Clem didn't wait for a response, she just put the tweezers in, and then she felt it. It didn't hurt when she put the tweezers in, but I hurt when she was taking the bullet out. Gabe yelled in agony, so much so that Javi had come help and hold Gabe down. Clem took it out slowly which made it hurt even more, but they eventually got it out.

So I have an announcement. Since school is starting school I won't publish as much. I'm probably going to publish a chapter once a week. But I'll let you guys decide which day of the week I'll publish. I can probably only do Mondays or Friday's. So comment which day you want, and if no one comments I'll make the decision myself. Thank you!