"Is she okay?"

Louis's POV
It was already dark by the time they made it back to the school. It took Louis awhile to convince AJ to go back, saying Clem wouldn't want him to worry about her. But truly saying that also for himself. When they got back, everyone was either asking if they were okay, or if they found Clem, and etc. Louis answered them of course, and even gave Willy Clem's metal leg to see if he could fix it. But quickly after that, dismissed himself to go to his room, taking AJ with him. He took off his coat and got AJ into his bed, then got into bed beside him. He hugged him, telling him Clem was okay, somewhere. He also wanted to get to sleep early, to get up early and look for Clem. Soon, AJ and Louis both feel asleep, like father and son.
Clem's POV
Clem woke up to someone shaking her. She opened her tried eyes to see Mia. "C'mom Clem, we need leave. Alex spotted a heard near by, so let's get a move on to go to your groupie." Mia said, getting Clem up quickly. The sun was almost up from what Clem could tell. Tyler then quickly came around and lifted Clem up onto his back. "Let's go, quickly." Tyler said in a hurry. Clem then saw Alex grab some useful stuff and put it in a backpack she didn't see before. Then Alex grabbed a gun out. He looked at Clem. "You a good shot?" He asked. Clem said silent. I'm I? Clem nodded. Hesitantly grabbing the gun. "Good, now when the walkers are close, shoot them." Alex said. And then went in front of Tyler. Clem then looked over Tyler's shoulder and saw the walkers. They were about 40 feet away from them, and there were a lot. Mia, Alex, Tyler, and Clem on Tyler's back all ran as quickly as possible. Even though Tyler was caring Clem, he was still moving fast and wasn't behind. They then stopped to take a a breath. "Clem...where is your group?" Alex asked. Clem then stopped herself from answering. Should I tell them? Can, can I trust them? In that moment, it's almost like Mia could read Clem's thoughts. "Look you probably don't want to show us where your group is, that's fine, we probably don't want to settle there anyway." She said. Alex and Tyler nodded in agreement. Clem took a sigh. She then pointed to the direction of the school. They moved quickly because the walkers were gaining up on them.
Louis's POV
Louis and AJ woke up right as the sun was rising. No one else was awake except James. So Louis told them AJ and him were going out, just to in case anyone noticed they were gone. AJ and Louis planned to go to the same place where they found Clem's leg, hoping there was a trace of her there. Louis didn't remember which way that was, but he'll remember. "Louis? Do you think Clem's okay?" AJ asked. Louis sighed. He didn't know what to say. He was about to respond when AJ hushed him. "Do you hear that?" AJ asked. Louis and AJ became silent. It sounded like footsteps, like something was hitting the ground fast. Louis stepped forward towards the sound. He looked closely and saw figures running towards him. At first he thought they were running walkers, and pulled Chairles out. But then one of them spoke.