"Happy Birthday" part 3

"JAMES!" AJ says and he rushes over to James, hugging him then stops and let's go. "Why did you try to take me from Clem?!" He asked a little angry. "AJ...Listen I'm sorry I did that, I was mad at Clem, I didn't want you to become a bad person, but I now know you won't." He Said whole looking at Clem. A grateful smile came across Clem face. "Wait, what do you mean take away AJ" Louis Asked concerned and angry. "Well, umm Listen Lou-"But Clem what interrupted by I voice she never thought she hear again. "Clementine is really you" the man said. Clem turned around and saw Javi. She immediately went as fast and she could and hugged him. He gratefully hugged her back. When the pulled apart. They finally noticed how each other looked. Javi look a bit older but not much, had bags under his eyes and looked and little sad. While Clem here was older, didn't have her hat and was missing a leg. "So it's true then, Gabe told me you lost a leg, I couldn't believe it. Javi finally said. "Huh I guess I did" Clem Said chuckled, but Javi didn't chuckle back. Clem could tell he was broken. Just like Kenny when he lost his wife and son. He was never the same. "So how old are you turning" Clem looked around to see who asked that, and then Gabe came out of nowhere. "Oh hey Gabe, and I'm 17 I believe" Clem said unsure of her answer. While Clem was thinking if she was 17 Gabe went and touched her hands as they were still on her crutches."Happy Birthday Clementine" He Said . Clem gave Gabe him that awkward smile (the one we're your like "Aww thx" and "get the hell away from me" smile") Louis then tapped Gabe shoulder which made him let go of Clem's hands. "Well since you all here why not go sit down" He Said sternly. His request was more of and order then an suggestion, which Gabe noticed and walked to a table and sat down with Javi. "Oh Lou" Clem Said sighing and chuckling. Louis just went up to Clem and kissed his girlfriends head. "Cmon birthday girl, let's get this party started. While Clem was walking to the piano room she noticed James and AJ talking and laughing together. I'm glad there getting along Clem thought.

The party was just like the party they had before going to safe there friends from the delta. While everyone sat down and had a good time Clem was telling Gabe and Javi everything that happened after she left explaining how she got AJ back and how she saved her friends from the delta. "That the badass Clem I know" Javi said laughing. I was the first time Clem seen him smile in a while. While everyone was till having a good time Louis pulled Clem out of the room and into Marlon's office. "Louis what is it?" Clem asked. "Well what was AJ talking about when he said James tried to take him away from you.?" Clem was shocked. She never really told him what happened, heck, she didn't even tell him that AJ killed Lily she only told him Lily died. So Clem explained everything, how AJ killed Lily, how James got mad at them and tried to take AJ away. When Clem finished all Louis could saw was "well shit" he said. "You have no idea" Clem Said. "Well just know I'm here for you Clem" He Said stepping closer to her. "I know Louis, I'm here for you to" She said as she and over to him and kissed him passionately which he gladly kissed her back. When the parted Louis said "cmon Clem it's time to sing happy birthday to the best girl ever" "Oh shut up you idiot" she said she blushing. When they were singing happy birthday Clem felt so happy it had been 8 years since anyone sang happy birthday to her (other than AJ.) She remember all the people she was with, the good and the bad, and when she blew out the candles she felt that she made Lee, Kenny, Luke, and so many more people proud of her. That her story was done. And it was time for AJ story to thrive. Well I'm not done yet she thought. I still have to take care of AJ and Louis, and deal with this crazy love triangle she said while laughing to herself.

Oh boy she has no idea.