"Clem?! Where are you?!"

Clem's POV
When she immediately ran into the building, she bumped into something and fell on floor. She held her head and she felt a bit dizzy. She looked up to see AJ. "Ouch..Clem." AJ said. She smiled. "AJ! It's good to see you!" She said as she hugged AJ on the ground. "What happened to you? You never left your room!" AJ said. Clem let go of him and looked at him seriously in the eyes. "AJ, we'll talk about it later but right now I need you to tell me where the group is." She said. AJ lead the way, while Clem explained what she saw outside the gates. They both entered the room loudly which startled the group and made them turn their attention to Clem and AJ. "Clem..?" Louis said confusedly. "Guys there's herd, we need everyone out there now!" She said and she quickly left the room to head outside. Everyone was startled about this news and didn't know how to react. Gabe then shouted "You heard her! Let's get a move on!" and quickly ran out the door with people behind him. They all got there weapons and went outside. Javi, Gabe and Willy stood on top of the walls so they could shoot the walkers. Violet, Ruby, and Omar stayed inside the gates just in case the walkers got in. Molly, Louis, AJ, Matthew, James, Clementine and Aasim opened the gates and started to head out to kill them. Once Louis caught up with Clem before they headed outside, he said "Are you sure your up for this?" he said as he held her hand. Clem thought she a moment and then grinned. "The real question is, if YOU are up for this." She said mischievously and walked away. Louis playfully rolled his eyes and started to head outside of the gates. Once everyone was out they could really see how many walkers there were. Hundreds of them were scattered throughout the forest and were headed for the school. Clem grabbed her bow and started shooting them. AJ has Clem's knife but still had his gun. He didn't want to use it unless he needed it because it would attract more walkers. Molly had her trusty "Hilda" with her and was quickly to kill the walkers. Louis used his trusty "Chairles." Aasim used some kind of knife. James and Matthew worked together and distracted the walkers and lead them away. The people on top didn't shoot since they didn't want to make noise with their guns to attach more walkers. Everyone at the bottom made good progress, but then Clem decided to go deeper into the forest to find out where the walkers where coming from. She didn't tell anyone since she'd knew they wouldn't let her. She passed the walkers, killing some on her way, and heading deeper into the forest.
Louis's POV
He was killing the walkers with Chairles, while looking after AJ. But he was so focused on AJ, he forgot about Clem. When the walkers started to die down, he noticed he couldn't find Clem anywhere. "Clem?!" He yelled. Everyone noticed his yelling and heard his words. They then started noticing that Clem wasn't around them. They started calling for her, but no response. Louis and AJ were the ones who started getting nervous. Louis went up to Javi who was on top of the gates. "I'm going to go deeper into the forest, maybe she went deeper inside there. Cover me." He said as he quickly started running deeper into the forest. Javi and everyone else started using their guns so Louis could go through the forest easily. Then he heard Gabe yell "STOP!" but he didn't listen and kept running. He ran and ran until he couldn't hear their gunshots anymore. He stopped to take breath but then felt another breath behind him. He turned around to see AJ, huffing and puffing. "AJ! What the hell are you doing here?!" He said. "Clem is just as important to me as to you! I know Gabe told me to stop, but I don't care, I want to find Clem!" He said. Ohhhh that was who he was calling too.. Louis sighed, knowing this was not going to be easy.

This might be the last time I publish the chapters until (not next Friday but NEXT NEXT Friday.) The reason for that is because I'm in school and I have finals. 😓 So I want to study for them and not get distracted. Hope you understand!