𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

^bella, ur hot but evil

The thing about being as powerful and clever of a witch as Hollis was that you had to have some pretty strong, durable morals to keep that strength in line. Before, this had never been much of an issue for Hollis. Knowing that her seven best friends would think less of her, Hollis had never hurt someone unless they really, really deserved it.

The only instances had been Slughorn, Bounce, and Lucius.

But now, all of those morals had let loose. 

So as the trio of Slytherin girls walked through the corridors, most students simply backed away so that they wouldn't get hexed for doing something 'wrong' to offend Narcissa, Bellatrix, or Hollis. It was the kind of power that drew people in, the kind that made you hate the three and want to be one of them at the same time.

"Want one?" Hollis asked, holding out a cigarette to Narcissa and Bellatrix, who both took one as they went outside to sit down by the iced over Black Lake. 

Pulling out a lighter instead of her wand, Hollis sat with the two girls near the shore of the lake with a new take on the groups of students running around the edges. They all looked so stupid, like a bunch of gits who had nothing better to do than run around in the frozen grass like a load of toddlers.

"Alice Fortescue," Bellatrix drawled with a raised eyebrow as she watched the brown haired Gryffindor and Frank Longbottom lean into each other and kiss each other softly. "Complete disgrace to purebloods."

Alice is one of the kindest people I've ever meet, is that what makes her a 'bad' pureblood-

"Frolicking around like a lunatic," Hollis giggled, letting a long stream of light grey smoke flow from her mouth. 

"Who could ever like such an slow git like Frank?" Narcissa added on, just making Hollis and Bellatrix laugh harder at the couple's expense. "Did you see him in charms the other day?"

An arrogant look crossed over Bellatrix's face as she twirled an already curl strand of her hair against a pale finger.

"From what I've heard, he can't even stand up a cauldron the right way," Bellatrix told the other two girls, who nodded in agreement from when they had been in potions with him and the clumsy boy had knocked over his brew every other day.

They watched for a few more moments as Frank and Alice got closer to the water, and a small smirk appeared on Hollis's face. Reaching inside her black leather bag, Hollis grabbed her wand and pointed it in the general direction of the ice under Alice's feet.

Bellatrix and Narcissa both instantly realized what Hollis was going to do, and grinned at each other. They hadn't ever seen this side of the Rosier before, but they were highly enjoying it.

"You won't," Narcissa whispered under her breath with her chin held high at the Gryffindors. "I'll bet you anything you want from Honeydukes."

Nodding in acceptance, Hollis winked at Narcissa.

"I'll take you up on that," Hollis said, holding her wand a little tighter. "But I'd do it for free."

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

Walking down to the Black Lake, Remus, Marlene, and Sirius were in deep discussion about the quidditch match the in a few days and how they thought Hollis was going to play. If she had been acting so oddly, then the game versus Gryffindor would just be another test to see how far this new her was going to reach.

"I mean, what if she just wakes up and is back to normal?" Remus said hopefully as they descended the stone steps. "Isn't that possible?"

Sirius and Marlene exchanged a sad glance. Not because they didn't have any faith in Hollis, just because with every time Remus thought of her, it was with hope that could be easily crushed.