𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

Although it had been several days since Sirius had hinted to Snape where to do during the full moon, Hollis still had a deep down grudge against him that she thought would be impossible to shake. She wasn't still actively mad at the Black and ignoring him as she had all through the past three days, but she still didn't fully trust him as she had before. 

Danger and exposure for the sake of a prank just wasn't worth it.

Another thing that had come from that night was that there was now an odd sort of foreboding tension between the Marauders and Snape that neither party wanted to mess with too much in fear that it would break.

Whenever the five of them passed the pale boy in the hallway, they stopped their usual teasing and just held slightly uncomfortable eye contact until one of them, usually Snape, decided to move on and get away from the other.

Severus now had the power of knowing where the five went every month and knowing the secret Remus thought he would die if it got out. So, whenever Sirius would usually tease him or Hollis would smirk coldly, they just slightly glared at his new leverage.

To Remus, it was honestly a miracle someone hadn't found out sooner.

Well, they had, he thought as he jogged slightly to Transfiguration. I did most certainly not mean to tell Hollis when I first really met her.

He was glad now, though, because if that hadn't happened, Remus had no way of knowing if any of the past two years would have occurred.

"'Scuse me," he apologized to the Slytherin he had just knocked over in his rush. "Sorry." 

Remus had been in the Gryffindor boys dorms for far too long, completely lost in a book, and not realized that his class with McGonagall had now started a quarter of an hour ago.

When he threw open the door, all heads turned his way with either amused or annoyed expressions. His professor was a mixture of both.

"Would you mind explaining why you are so late, Mr. Lupin?" she prompted with a scolding tone as Remus slid into a desk next to Hollis.

"Reading," Hollis, Peter, and Lily said synchronously, making the rest of the class laugh. 

"They're right," Remus said sheepishly, pulling his quill and inkpot out of his bag with a small click on the oak desk. "It won't happen again, professor."

"Five points from Gryffindor," McGonagall declared, making Remus groan and Peter giggle slightly. "Next time it will be a detention, Mr. Lupin."

Remus started to quickly copy down the miniature essay and dozen diagrams his professor had already drawn with chalk, but he was way behind.

"Hey," Hollis whispered, holding out the second sheet of parchment on her desk. "I took notes for you."

His lips parting a bit with surprise, Remus gave Hollis a grateful look before taking the sheet.

"Thank you," he replied in an equally low tone.

"Don't mention it, wolfboy."

Looking up at the blackboard, Remus saw that she had perfectly replicated what was on there in her flowy handwriting, along with a few side notes that made him smile.

Untransfiguration - considered both a transfiguration and a counter-spell for some reason, like please make it as confusing as possible 

A little way down where she had redrawn the diagram of the wand motion for one of the more complex spells, where she had added nail polish and about a dozen rings on the hand holding the wand.