𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒.

tw - intense depictions of violence

this is a long one, so i would advise bundling up and having a pillow to cry in

i would highly recommend listening to this - hold on by extreme music

With emotion comes power. Positive feelings such as hope, joy, and that mood you get in after eating a bar of rich chocolate radiated a happy aura. These gave the people around the person feeling that emotion a larger chance to be just as content as them, therefore holding power to gradually make a good impact on the world.

But the negative emotions could destroy in a second.

Jealousy, spite, fear, anger; they all held the pure strength to burn a manor to the ground out of spite, end a life in the blink of an eye, or betray the ones closest to you. When a person got past the light in them, even if only for a moment, it was easy to lose control of their actions and do something out of sheer malice.

Needless to say, Remus Lupin had never felt more merciless in his entire life.

He knew that telling Theodore to get off Hollis wouldn't work. No, nothing could teach that idiotic boy that had dared to touch his fox besides pain.

So, when Remus punched him, it was not in the face as it had been before. The blow was directed right at Theodore's throat.

And it landed.

Theodore fell backwards against the wall violently, clucthing with one hand at his throat that had just been hit by Remus's fist. The sensation was like his airway was slowly being closed, but never quite all the way to kill him.

His light brown eyes started to water.

It was torture.

The instant Theodore stumbled away from Hollis, the girl clutched her right wrist with a groan of intense pain. When she looked down at the injury, Hollis saw that it had been broken from being slammed against the stone wall just as she suspected.

All at the same time, Theodore fell to the ground, still unsuccessfully trying to regain a full breath of air.

Seeing that the Slytheirn boy was barely breathing with sick satisfaction, Remus turned to Hollis in a second.

The bone in her wrist was displaced so badly that he could see it from under her skin.

As Remus ran to Hollis, Regulus, James, and Sirius made sure that Theodore got several hard kicks and punches that left his right eye swollen shut and stomach severely bruised. With every impact made by the three boys and grunt of pain from Theodore, there was a large amount of sadistic satisfaction coursing through them.

Theodore deserved every single bit of pain for every time he had even looked at Hollis the wrong way. Every time he had hurt her, they wanted to make sure that he suffered ten times worse.

But as always, Remus couldn't think of anything more important than Hollis. Even the thrist for revenge was overpowered by helping the girl next to him that looked like she had run mentally and physically through hell and back.

However, when Remus turned to look at Hollis, she wasn't there.

"Who has the Map?!"

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+