𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

^revalation time pt. 2

"How do we even know if she's going to come?" Sirius asked as they snuck out onto the castle grounds in the pink and lemon sunset underneath the invisibility cloak. "What if the curse is too strong and she won't be able to transform?"

James heavily sighed along with Remus and Peter. Sirius had been nothing but negative since they stepped out of the common room, and it certainly wasn't helping any matters.

"She is," Peter said confidently, echoing what he had heard James say earlier. "She has to."

"But doesn't something major have to happen for Hol to need to transform?" James said after nodding at Peter. "Like something major in a bad way, I mean."

Briefly shutting his eyes, Remus just took in a deep inhale as they stepped over a large, mossy log near the Whomping Willow. He knew that James was right, but Remus just hoped that it wouldn't have to do with Theodore.

"We won't know until the sun sets, will we?" Remus said in a calm voice as Peter ran towards the knot on the tree in rat form to freeze its branches.

Things were out of his control now, whether Remus liked it or not. All they could do was wait, and hope with everything in them that Hollis would be able to resist enough if only to transform for a few minutes.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

The sun was setting over a courtyard near the Whomping Willow basking the grass in orange, dim light. This light caught in every stone and bench and tree, creating a mass of highlights and shadows across the square.

"Only someone as prideful as you could act like that," Theodore spat coldly at Hollis from his position leaning against the scratchy bark of a large oak tree. "Save it for the mudbloods and Gryffindors."

Hollis stiffened from where she was distancing herself from Theodore as much as possible on a wooden bench.

"Having confidence isn't pride," Hollis replied timidly, all of that fierceness draining due to the curse. "I didn't want to hurt you."

Leaning up slowly from the tree, Theodore started to walk towards Hollis.

"Yea, well pulling away from me in front of Lucius, Roldolphus, and Evans is embarrassing," Theodore hissed at Hollis who was still sitting down on the bench. "It makes it look like you don't want to be with me."

Hollis blinked a few times before standing up as the sun disappeared from behind the castle.

That's because I don't, I want to get away from you-

To Theodore's alarm, he saw a flicker of change in Hollis's eyes. They changed from scared of him to pure fire and then back again to the cold.

Get out of my head-

"What is wrong with you?" Theodore asked, gripping Hollis's arm tightly.

"I just need to go to the common room for some sleep," Hollis muttered, her face turning scared again. "You should come with me."

Narrowing his light brown eyes in suspicion, Theodore shook his head.

"You go, I have a few things to do."

After all of the horrible luck Hollis Rosier had experienced in her life, three things were finally going well for her. Or, as well as they could while under the Imperius Curse.