𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒.

^it fits the vibe 

it fits the vibe (youre somebody else - flora cash) -

The steam filling the potions dungeon was made up of over a dozen vivid colors, each of them much more pigmented and thick than the average condensation. Every single beacon of color signified a different step of the brewing process to create a proper Essence of Insanity in preparation for their assessment at the end of the month, which would further prep the sixth years for their N.E.W.Ts. This steam made the visibility in the already hazy dungeons very low, each student only able to see a few feet in front of them or so.

Slowly, the different colors of steam began to harmonize into a single bloodred color, evidence that the sixth years were all nearing the same stage of readiness for their potion to be completed.

"It appears that we are all reaching the sopphhorous bean stage," Slughorn said loudly over the bubbling of the cauldrons and low chatter among the students. "If you would send one person from each table to the supply closet to retrieve the jar, that would decrease the commotion."

From a table with Theodore, Lucius, and Kat, Hollis set down her silver quill she had been using to take notes on the reaction stages and turned her head to the wooden door. 

"I'll do it," she said, turning around. 

But on a second thought, Hollis picked up the raven feather quill once more and put it in her pocket as she saw who else was retrieving the ingredients for their group of four. Fiddling with the pure silver stem as she waited in line behind Dorcas, Hollis saw Rems out of the corner of her eye stand in line with a few people behind her.

As Dorcas went to get the beans, Hollis did as well. She pretended to not know where the sopphorous beans were for a few moments so that Remus would come in at the same time as her.

Don't do this, you know it's going to hurt him, or people might figure something out about him-

With a clatter, Hollis's quill slipped out of her hand and onto the floor. Right as Remus was exiting, he turned around to see the raven feather on the ground.

With a false innocence, Hollis looked at the quill near Remus's feet and then back up to him.

"Would you mind picking that up for me?" Hollis asked, her voice dripping with artificial sweetness.

They both knew that Remus couldn't touch the pure silver stem. It would hurt him. Pretending as if she had just realized this, Hollis's expression changed to disgust.

"Oh, that's right," Hollis hissed under her breath as she picked up the quill herself. "You can't."

Remus was frozen in the doorway as Hollis forcefully shoved past him on her way out. 

He wanted to ask if she was okay, what had happened to her. Remus just wanted to help, and that urge wasn't going away no matter what cruel thing Hollis did to him. 

You're beautiful. Every single part of you, Remus Lupin.

Turning back around to the Slytherin setting down the glass jar on her table, Remus wondered where that girl had gone. And how to get her back.

But when Theodore looked at Hollis in a way that normally would have made her hex him, and she just smirked instead, Remus wondered if that girl was too far gone.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

The mid-March rain was thundering down on the roof of Greenhouse No. 5, making it hard for the sixth years to hear Professor Sprout's voice over what sounded like thousands of tiny bludgers ramming down on the glass roof every second. They were currently plucking the light purple, bulbous fluxweed flowers off their thread thin stems that magically supported their heavy blooms. Since the oils given off by the flowers were known to be poisonous even on contact, the sixth years had been instructed to wear their dragonhide gloves.