Two Year Anniversary | Part 2

"Alright, everything's ready," Obi-Wan told Anakin while consulting his list of things to do. "Are you absolutely sure that Ahsoka's gift is good to go?"

"Yes, Master," the younger man huffed in irritation. "You've asked ten times this past hour!"

"I simply needed to make sure."

"Pfft. You're getting old, Obi-Wan," Anakin quipped. "Admit it."

"Anakin!" Now it was Kenobi's turn to groan in annoyance.

"Fine, I'll stay focused. Yes, everything is ready and we've practiced the element of surprise. All that's left now is for Ahsoka to find her outfit. Pad- Senator Amidala had it all planned out and the dress hidden in our quarters."

"For once in your life, you've actually spoken about things that needed to be discussed for more than five seconds."

Anakin glared. "Nevertheless," he continued, "I will go get it ready. Can you pick Ahsoka up? She's in the mess hall."

"Why is she in the- never mind. I don't want to know," Obi-Wan muttered. "Sure, I'll go get her. You best be ready by the time she gets back."

***

Nearing the mess hall, Obi-Wan was sure the sight that was about to meet his eyes was not what he wanted to see. I already can sense the chaos. As the double doors slid open, he nearly did a triple-take.

"What the-? Ahsoka?"

The Togrutan Padawan turned around, a faint blush gracing her cheeks. "Hello, Master Kenobi," she greeted respectfully with a slight bow.

"May I ask what exactly happened here?" Obi-Wan asked, glancing around the large room. "It looks as if a Rathtar has been running laps on ice."

"The boys had a surprise planned for me."

"And the surprise being?"

"... a prank war."

Obi-Wan had suspected as much. His Grand-Padawan had a reputation of being the biggest prankster in the entire history of the GAR — second to only Anakin, of course. So, he contented himself with a simple "Ah." Only then did he realize how dirty she was. Apparently, there had been more than just glitter involved.

"Ahsoka, we have to go. Remember what day it is today?"

"What about cleaning up?" She asked innocently. "It's the responsible thing to do!" Yeah, no, he thought. That was far too innocent, far too angelic for the secretly devilish Ahsoka Tano. For all he knew, the moment he turned his back, another full-out war would break out and he'd never hear the end of it.

"We got it, Commander," Rex stepped forward. "Hello, General Kenobi."

"Greetings, Captain," Obi-Wan returned. "Thank you in advance for cleaning up Ahsoka's mess, we really must be going if she wants to make it on time for her party."

"With all due respect, General," Rex replied, "it was our mess, we created it just as much as the Commander did. One less pair of hands won't be a problem in the long run."

The Jedi Master nodded. "Thanks again, Captain. I'll see you around," he added with a smirk, which the former returned.

"Likewise, sir."

***

"Alright, Ahsoka," Obi-Wan said. "Anakin wants you to go back to your quarters to to get ready for tonight."