Physics | Part 2

A/N: okay, so here's the fluffy second part y'all have been demanding. Alexis685 here's your request! Enjoy :)

***

"Five minutes left, class,"  Professor Nu announced. "You should already have finished your exam and are now checking it over for any mistakes. Remember, once you turn it in, there's no getting it back before it's marked."

Ahsoka Tano exhaled, relieved. She'd finished her exam and was pretty confident about scoring at least a 95%. The Padawan remembered studying tirelessly for days on end, even if that meant that an (exhausted) Obi-Wan needed to monitor them so their verbal wars didn't get too heated.

It was interesting. Ahsoka didn't quite know where exactly she stood with physics. After working with Anakin over the past week, she did find the subject intriguing, yet she still didn't like doing it.

The only reason — well, two reasons actually — that the teenaged Togruta had bothered to even study for this exam as much as she did, was because she needed to pass with flying colors. Otherwise, her chances lowered significantly. Of course, Anakin had also begrudgingly given her permission to play ruthless pranks on him if she did well. The thing was, the girl was no longer certain whether or not she would play the endless amount of precisely planned pranks on her brother. She could either play pranks, or-

"Three minutes left!"

Kriff. I've wasted so much precious time with my head in the clouds.

Shaking her head, Ahsoka refocused her attention on the set of exam papers as she skimmed through it, searching for areas in which marks may be deducted.

As far as she was concerned, there wasn't anything to worry about.

"Pencils down, heads up!"

Grumbles and sighs alike sped through the crowd.

"Okay students, you've finished your exam and that's certainly something to be proud of. Now, you don't need to worry about physics until you get your results. Please come see me in a week from today to pick up your exam, and I hope all of you have a great summer!"

Ahsoka grinned before exhaling in contentment. Standing up, she flashed a smile to the professor as she handed in her exam. At long last, it was over.

Finally, she could tell Anakin about her success.

***

"Hey, Snips!" The same familiar voice greeted her as she stepped through the door. "How'd the exam go?"

The Padawan beamed. "It went very smoothly. I can nearly feel the ecstasy coursing through my veins when I receive that 95%."

Anakin smirked. "That's great to hear, my cocky Snips."

"I learned from the best," Ahsoka shot back. "Now, all I have to do now is wait.

***

~ A week later, in line to pick up the graded exam ~

Ahsoka's palms were drenched with sweat. The front of the line got ever closer. It was normal. No matter how confident you are that you've done well on an assessment, the ground-breaking moment of nerves never seems to disappear. Glancing at each student, she could figure out the result from their posture. Some hung their heads dejectedly in shame, while others cheered silently as they pumped their fist into the air in victory.

"Ah, Ahsoka," Madam Nu's voice called, shaking the nervous Padawan out of her reverie. "Here's your exam. Well done."

Do I dare look? No... no, I don't.

"Don't worry, dear, you did fine," Jocasta chuckled in amusement. She knew how hard Master Skywalker yearned his apprentice to do well in these exams. She didn't blame the young Togruta in the slightest.

Ahsoka's blue eyes flitted nervously to the top of the page, where her exam results were written in bright, bold scarlet ink:

Name: Ahsoka Tano
Subject: Physics Final Exam
Result: 52/54, 96%

Ahsoka sighed, letting out the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in. A small smile flickered onto her face as exhilaration flooded through her veins. Now, she thought, it was time to break the news to Anakin.

The moment the girl walked into her dorm, she found herself wrapped in a pair of arms.  "Congratulations, Snips!" Anakin muttered into her lekku. "I could sense your excitement from a mile away. Now it's time to-"

Skywalker suddenly stiffens.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't play innocent with me, Snips," he said, as his arms fell to his sides. "Now I have to hold up my end of our deal, don't I?"

Yet, that same wide smirk he'd expected to see on her face never appeared. It somehow managed to terrify him even more. What was she planning?

"Ohh!" Ahsoka returns, casting a sideways smile at her master. "Don't worry," she reassured. "I won't play pranks on you today; instead, I'm going to do something different."

"What are you planning...?"

"Wait and see."

***

Fifteen minutes later, the Togrutan Padawan took her Master's hand as she leads him to a mirror. "Ta-daa!" Ahsoka smiles. "Do you like it?"

It took Anakin a good thirty seconds to realize what she'd done. But when he did, a dazzling smile spread across his face. "That's so creative, Snips," he answered, "I love it!"

"What do you love, Anakin?" A heavy English accentuated voice interrupted.

"Obi-Wan!" The ginger Master's Padawans cheered in unison.

"How does he look?"
"How do you like my new nationality?"

"Woah woah woah, slow down," Obi-Wan chuckled. "I think my Togrutas look great."

***

A/N: okay omg here's the chapter I promised y'all. My parents are watching me like literal hawks and I have had zero time to write recently, so apologies for the bad ending and overall crappy chapter. I once screamed into my pillow at like 11pm because I had no time to write or use Wattpad in general soooooo. Yeah, guess who got a talking-to after?

Anyways, I hope I can update again ASAP, and sorry for the super long wait!

Love you all, and thank you for your patience.

- Jazzy