10k Celebration!

Hey y'all!

I told you I'd give you a little surprise when we hit 10k reads, so here we are! I know I'm late and I apologize for that, but I was (and still am) busy with cramming for a history exam.

Anyhow, here's the deal: I'm going to write out a little form (you'll see in a moment) and you can cast your own votes as to, say, what genre you want me to write by commenting your vote. However, please keep answers short!
This is the first of two voting rounds, and I will go by majority. For example, if most of you want me to write angst (probably not happening) then that's what I'll write. The second round will be voting on which idea I'll be writing. I will list all the ideas, and the one with the most votes will be the chapter I write.

(I haven't forgotten about finishing my angst series though 😈. And as for requests, I haven't forgotten them either.)

The formatting may be wonky depending on the device you use, but I hope it'll turn out alright.

I'm super excited! Without further ado, let's move onto the voting :)

***

ThePianist06's
10k Celebration Voting Ballot!

Genre: Fluff/Angst/Other (specify)
Idea: _______________
Title: _______________
Length: Short/Medium/Long
Other comments (additional plot points, etc): ____________

Thank you for submitting your answers! They will be considered shortly.

***

Have an amazing day! I hope you don't have as much homework as I do :')

- Jazzy