Partners in Crime

A/N: TYSM FOR 1K READS!!! You all are amazing, and I appreciate, and thank each and every one of you for the never-ending support! Now, here's the fun chapter I promised! 💞💞 enjoy!

***

"Just great," Ahsoka mumbled as her alarm clock rang over and over again, irritating her to no end. "Can you shut up? I don't need your horrible singing stuck in my head the entire day."

Painfully, and extremely reluctantly, the Togrutan Padawan managed to drag herself out of bed.

6:15 am.

Her online classes started at seven; she barely had enough time to eat, shower and get ready. Better get a move on if she didn't want to get berated by both Anakin and her teachers.

***

Ahsoka pulled out her holo-pad impatiently as she stood, waiting in the snail-paced line in the mess hall.

6:25 am.

Not good.

As she waited for what seemed like an eternity, the Togrutan Padawan felt a slight tremor near her right thigh, letting her know that she'd just received a notification.

"Hey, Snips, good morning! Don't forget that you have online classes today. Where are you, by the way?"

Ahsoka rolled her eyes at her Master's childish question, yet couldn't refrain from cracking a smile as she moved one centimeter forward in line. Her fingers flew across the holo-pad keyboard, furiously typing a response.

"I'm in the Mess Hall, Master. The line is taking forever! I still need to eat, shower and get ready for class before six-fifty. I don't know what to do."

Read at 6:30 am.

Ahsoka got no response from her Master as she stared at the screen blankly for a good while. He'd left her on read. He'd left her on read. Why? Her question was quickly answered as not even a minute later, Anakin Skywalker's voice rang out distinctly inside the large cafeteria.

"Hey troops, move along, quickly, please! My Padawan has classes in half an hour and needs to get her food. Let's go!"

All 501st troopers currently present stepped aside for Anakin and Ahsoka as they quietly snickered at their General and Commander, always teetering, then falling far from the norm.

The 212th soldiers were also more than used to Skywalker's antics. Joining their brothers from the 501st, their mouths curved into a smirk as they watched from afar.

"Always so dramatic, Master," Ahsoka said, a broad smirking growing on her face as she slapped his arm playfully.

"Sometimes, different strategies are required to help Padawans in need," Anakin quipped back, eyebrows arched playfully.

That's how this is gonna go, huh?

"You sure you wanna go there, Master? To me, it seems that you only came to 'rescue me' as you claim to be doing simply to get food before others do."

The entire hall erupted in loud, slightly raucous laughter. Ahsoka making Anakin Skywalker the butt of their jokes never got old, ever.