Y/n and her friends explained

Warning for the rest of the story: I really don't own any of the Art/pictures in this story!!!!

Y/N L/N

Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
H/c= Hair colour
E/c= eye colour
If I add something new, I will explain it.

For this story, you are 20 years old and Chishiya is 23 (I don't actually know his age so this is it for the story haha).

You work as the manager of a famous actress, but don't really do anything other than paperwork.

Strengths: You are very good in physical stuff and very talented in using weapons like guns, throwing knives, bow & arrow, etc. You are also pretty good at combat.

Weaknesses: You are very protective of your friends and will do anything to keep them alive, which can sometimes be a very big problem

Taylor Keikoku

Looks like this (Just blue eyes instead of red and ofc. a real person):

She is very distant to people she doesn't know, but very friendly and bubbly towards friends like Y/n and Ray (your other bestfriend)

She is very distant to people she doesn't know, but very friendly and bubbly towards friends like Y/n and Ray (your other bestfriend). She works as a nurse, but hates her boss. She is 21 years old.

Strengths: She can make hard choices in a matter of seconds and once she has a goal, she will do whatever it takes to reach it.

Weaknesses: She isn't very good at protecting herself and fighting.

Ray Nozomu

Looks like this (Just as real person ofc.):

He can get very angry very fast, but is calmer with his friends around

He can get very angry very fast, but is calmer with his friends around. He works in a manga shop, but hates the other girl workers, who are all in love with him (I can see why...). He is 23 years old.

Strengths: Good at protecting his friends (especially Taylor) and is very smart.

Weaknesses: If he gets to angry, he can't control himself anymore, which can be a huge problem.