19.

After that, Chishiya had told Arisu our plan to steal the cards and leave the beach.

Soon our rooftop meeting ended and Arisu left, leaving Chishiya, Kuina and me to get off of the roof as well.

"Hatter's leaving now." Kuina noticed, pointing out of a window, to a large crowd of people, saying goodbye to Hatter, who was hugging people outside of his car, mostly girls.

I looked out of the window frowning.

"I have a bad kind of feeling about this" I stated, letting my hand rest against the window.

"About what?" Chishiya asked, leaning to the wall beside the window.

"About Hatter leaving. I don't even know why, but there's this kind of feeling inside me, telling me that something's about to happen."

"Really." Chishiya smirked and looked at me, probably not even believing me, and I turned towards him.

"Yes."

Time skip

The next morning I was awoken by doors slamming shut near mine.

Who could be ruder?

I stretched my arms out and decided to get up and look for Arisu to ask him, if he had told Usagi about the plan, so I snatched my robe and opened my door quietly, just to be faced with Chishiya, standing in front of my door.

"Y/n, something's happened. You need to come now." He spoke and I rubbed my eyes, still a bit sleepy.

Then Chishiya ran off, leaving me no other choice than to follow him.

Heading after Chishiya, I lost him at some point (Probably because I was only half awake at the moment) so I just hoped to go into the right direction.

I came past a hallway and heard voices from there.

I decided to go that way and saw Niragi, Usagi, Arisu and two other militants.

"What's going on?" I asked, heading towards them.

"Dollface. I'd actually be happy to see you, but we didn't ask any of you three to come here!" Niragi spoke seemingly angry.

"I called them over." Chishiya stepped forward.

He smiled at me and I chuckled, asking myself how he could have come here so quickly.

Niragi turned away from us.

"Hey don't go gathering people on your own."

"There's something important they have to hear. Let's go in."

Chishiya then grabbed my hand, making me blush by the sudden contact, while he glanced at Arisu, signalling him to follow.

I turned around to follow Chishiya, who was slightly pulling me down the hallway, hearing Arisu say goodbye to Usagi.

"Hey, what even happened?" I asked, wider awake than before.

Arisu had joined us now too.

"Who knows? It must be something serious." Chishiya said, us three standing in front of a wooden door now.