10k reads special Chishiya x reader

Thank you guys sooooooooo much for 10k!!!!

Thanks also sooo much for my first chapter (Y/n and her friends explained) having almost 1k reads!!!

This is the part 2 of the 100 reads special <3

I hope y'all enjoy!

~ 2 weeks after the incident ~

I had been released from the hospital about 2 weeks after the incident and those were the best two weeks in forever.

Seeing Chishiya every day, even when he didn't have to work was the highlight of my every day since the car accident.

I was thankful, that my father didn't care enough about me to visit, but I got a few angry messages from him and I knew, that he knew, I was in the hospital.

And he was angry.

I had decided to go live with Chishiya and as soon as I have enough money, I would move into my own place, or something since didn't want to bother him too much.

Now, 2 weeks after the incident, I was walking to Chishiya's apartment with him together, as we talked.

He unlocked his door and I felt amazed by the look of his apartment.

It was beautiful and my home with my dad was always full of empty alcohol bottles and dirty from everything he would throw around or at me.

"I don't really have a spare room, so I think it will be okay for you to share a room with me?" Chishiya asked nervously, making me laugh and hug him.

"Of course it's okay! Thank you again, so so much!" I told him truthfully.

Then it hit me.

"Oh shit"

Chishiya looked at me, his smile falling and his face turned into confusion after I said that.

"I still need to get my stuff from my dad's house" I told him, making him frown.

"And I need to go back to school"

"I think we don't have to worry about your school, because I think your teachers are informed about what happened, but about your dad..." Chishiya stopped, starting to think of a solution.

"Oh... I'm so stupid." I laughed. "We just have to wait until he starts his shift. I still have my keys and I don't have that much stuff."

He just nodded.

"I'll drive you and go in there with you." He simply said, making me nod.

"Okay, his next shift is in 20 minutes, and he works for about three hours on Saturday's" I told him.

(Imagine it's Saturday) 

"Then let's go" Chishiya said.

"I think from how you told me, your house is about a 25 minute drive from here and your school is about 10 minutes from here" Chishiya said and I smiled.

I went up to him, stood on my toes and gave him a peck on his lips, making him smile down at me.

(Pretend he's taller than you)

Then we went to his car and I opened the door to the passenger seat.

We buckled up and started to drive, me telling him the way to my house, since I was often around this part of the town.

"When we arrived, my father's car was gone, so I quickly got out, with Chishiya right behind me and we went up to the front door of the dark red coloured house.