500 reads special(Niragi Oneshot)

This, again, has nothing to do with the story, it's just a Oneshot with Niragi x reader, because I started feeling really sorry for him and I gotta admit: He's really hot!

So, enjoy this Niragi x reader Oneshot and thank you all so, so much for 500+ reads!

Walking through the streets of Tokyo, I was worried about the fact, that my boyfriend could be beaten up at this time already.

When we had started dating, we didn't go to the same school and met on the train, but just yesterday, two years after we started dating, I had asked him why I could always see a new bruise on his face or arms every day I would visit his home.

Before yesterday, he would always say something about 'falling down the stairs' or 'running against something by accident'.

But yesterday was different.

I had asked him the same thing again and because I knew he was lying to me, I told him I'd break up with him, if he didn't tell me.

Mean, I know, but I was very worried!

Then he had given in and had told me about the guys bullying him.

This is the reason, that I was currently walking down to the bridge, Niragi had told me about.

I had left school early, saying I didn't feel good, to be on time, and able to help Niragi.

He had told me, I shouldn't involve myself, but I couldn't just let these stupid pigs hurt the person I love anymore.

From far away, I could hear laughing and a few pained sounds, making me run faster until I eventually arrived at the bridge, having to see the horrible sight of my boyfriend being kicked and hit by about four guys.

"Hey! Stop it!" I yelled, making them stop and turn around.

"Awww, did Niragi get a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell us about her, huh? Well if that's true, Niragi, you don't deserve her. She'd look better with me." The guy in the middle said scoffing.

He came closer to me, wanting to grab my arm and pull me closer to him, but before he could even touch me, I had punched him strait in the face.

"That was for hurting Niragi." I started.

I hit him again, this time in the stomach, making him grunt.

"That was for bullying him."

"And this" I kicked him in the balls "Was for just being the stupid person you are." I finished off.

Right now his bully was laying on the ground before me, in much pain seemingly.

The other three guys looked shocked.

I went up close to one of them, pulling out my pocket knife and held it to his throat.

"I think you should leave." I whispered into his ear, making him run away.

Then I turned to the last two guys.

"Boo" I just said and because they were the scared cats they are, they screamed and ran away, like a little kid, that was scared by a birthday clown.

Soon the guy I had punched and kicked stood up and scurried away as well.

Then I went over to Niragi, picking up his glasses on the way.