25.

The second after Arisu's words had left his mouth, everyone started turning to Momoka, whispering.

"So Momoka stabbed herself with the knife?" A woman from the crowd asked.

"Yes." Arisu answered and I was overwhelmed by his cleverness.

Wow.

I have the feeling, that I would have never thought of something like this.

I knew Aguni wasn't the witch, but isn't killing yourself for a game a bit... I don't know... unusual?

"If I were the game master, I would come up with this idea." Arisu continued.

I stepped behind Arisu to pull him back, seeing that Aguni was about to kick him, but it was too late and Aguni kicked Arisu onto me, making me struggle to stay standing on my legs.

Catching Arisu, I looked up towards Aguni, who looked furious.

"What a joke." He said, breathing heavily.

"I'm the witch!" He yelled, making me flinch a bit to the sound of his loud voice.

As he stepped to the crowd, everyone backed up.

"You guys want to kill me, right?" Aguni spoke, chuckling.

I think he's starting to turn a bit crazy...

As he ran around, he suddenly grabbed a guy from the ground, making everyone try to stop him.

The thing that scared me most was how powerful he was.

Aguni just threw everyone, who jumped onto him, off without hesitation.

And even though I can fight, I know I wouldn't be able to defeat or stop Aguni and would be probably hurt as bad as Arisu.

"Y/n, Usagi!" I heard a whisper coming from Arisu.

I let him sit down.

"Aguni is trying to take everyone down with him!" Arisu spoke.

"You're right, but it looks like he's being held back now." I pointed at Aguni, who was held by a few people.

Even though he was acting like a psychopath at the moment, I felt bad for him.

I knew the feeling of having killed your friends.

With a sorrowful scream, he pushed everyone away from him, while repeating afterwards:

"The beach made him crazy, you guys made him crazy! I'm the witch!"

"I know how to stop Aguni!" Asahi suddenly said while crouching down to Arisu's level.

"How? What can we do-" I started, but she turned to me and cut my question off.

"No. I'll do it alone. I will distract Aguni and you three use the chance to burn Momoka!" She said firmly.

I nodded, wondering on how she would be able to distract the agressive man.

"Arisu. End this game please." She said before getting up and running to the middle of the room.

"Listen up everyone!" She yelled.

"I'm the dealer of this game!"

"Asahi, what do you mea-"

A laser comes down from the ceiling, killing Asahi instantly.

The room falls silent and everyone stares at Asahi's corpse.

What did she mean with dealer?

Suddenly I saw Ann and Kuina come into the room, Kuina helping Ann.