Season 2| Chapter 15

A/N:

Oh my god, I am sooooo sorry for being gone for like 2 months.

I really just wasn't feeling like I wanted to write, and I didn't really know how to continue this story.

Buttttt since I've been gone for so long, I want to publish 2 chapters in a row for this story.

So yeah, enjoy ~~~

I sit against a wall, staring up at Ippei, minion guy, as he paces back and forth in front of me and Chishiya.

It's round six now, and more and more people are starting to disappear from the large screen.

This must be the reason for Ippei's pacing, too.

Soon, he stops, though, letting out a shaky breath.

He leans his back against one of the cell doors, next to me and Chishiya and sighs.

"Why are they all tricking each other?" He asks, looking down at his feet.

I look up at him and Chishiya, as the latter rolls his eyes.

"Wow, are you really surprised?" He asks, sounding bored.

"Nobody wants to be the next to die."

We sit there for a few seconds, before joining our group.

Just like before, Chishiya, Ippei and I exchange our symbols among each other before joining the group.

I watch as Urumi lies to another person and sigh.

Leaning against the wall next to Chishiya, I feel his arm wrap around my shoulders.

I look up at him.

His eyes meet mine, and he lets out a chuckle, nodding his head at Urumi.

"How long do you think until they realize what she's doing?" He asks me, leaning down to me to make sure no one hears him.

I shrug, my eyes moving from one person from our group to another.

"Some of them are definitely starting to get suspicious. I'd say like 3, 4 rounds?" I tell him.

Chishiya nods at my answer.

"It's too bad though, she's almost as good at manipulating as you are" I laugh.

A small smile appears on his lips.

The two of us go back to watching the group, when I catch something from the corner of my eye.

I turn my head slightly to look at it and see Banda entering the room.

When he does this, his eyes are on me, blinking twice.

I guess that's his way of telling me to follow him.

I nod slightly, almost unnoticeable, making him look away from me again.

Banda leaves the room, and I look up at Chishiya, who is staring at the doorway Banda had left through.

His eyebrows are furrowed, and I know he has noticed something already.

I wanted to tell him about Banda and our weird little deal directly, but knowing that he's a murderer, I didn't want to take the risk of possibly doing something he didn't want me to.

I just hope that when Shuntaro finds out, he won't be mad.

For a couple more minutes, I wait, before pushing myself off the wall.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, alright?" I tell Chishiya and Ippei, who has approached us again.

"Sure" Shuntaro mumbles, probably still in thought.