Arisu x reader 8k reads special

Ohmygoodnessss

Thank you all so much for 8k reads!!!

This will be an Arisu x reader oneshot

Warning: mentions of death

I think this will be a bit sadder than others hehe

But have fun reading it :)

I was in the middle of the 7 of hearts game with my two best friends, my crush and a woman I didn't trust.

Shibuki ran away from Chota, Karube, Arisu and me, after she had found out, that the only survivor could only be the wolf.

I cursed, tears wanting to fall from my eyes as I knew I would have little to no chance in surviving this game.

And even if I did, I could never kill my best friends and the guy I secretly liked, who was also my best friend.

Karube almost instantly began to run after Shibuki, while screaming her name, leaving Chota, me and Arisu back.

"Karube!" we yelled, but I changed my mind quickly.

"I want one of you guys to survive, and that won't happen as long as Shibuki is the wolf, so I will follow her too!" I said sternly, starting to sprint the way they had gone.

I heard Karube's shouts and ended up in some kind of plant house, hearing light steps stopping near me.

It couldn't have been Karube, who seemed to be a bit further away, so it had to be Shibuki.

I ran down the stairs and to the place where I had heard the quiet noise and wasn't too surprised to see Shibuki sitting there, but....

Oh no.

She had a weapon and I didn't take one.

Shibuki stood up, breathing heavily.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n" She says, before raising the hammer and hitting it against my forehead, without looking into my eyes and making me scream from pain.

I fell to the floor, into a few plants, my vision becoming more blurry in seconds, while I heard muffled shouting of all my friends voices, shouting my name.

My eyes soon opened slowly, to see no one around me, but I still heard someone's frantic voice calling my name.

I stood up, a bit dizzy and touched my forehead, feeling the warm blood running onto my fingers.

I cursed, before shaking my head to get the dizziness away and looked at my phone for the timer.

I heard shouts through the gear I was wearing around my head and heard Chota praying, while Karube, seemingly furious, shouted Arisu's name.

Arisu must be the wolf, otherwise Karube wouldn't sound so angry, I thought.

"Where are you Arisu? Come on out!" Karube spoke, furiously.

And I heard Arisu through the headset, breathing heavily, sounding like he was in a panic.

I decided to speak too.

"G-guys?" I asked.

"Y/n! What happened to you? You have been gone for a bit of time." I heard Chota say, but I didn't answer him and decided to find Karube, who was scaring me at the moment with his anger.

I heard grunting around the corner, so I looked around to see Karube holding his stomach where he was cut in the game of tag.

"Karube?" I whispered, making him turn to me abruptly.