12.

As I was waking up, I could here muffled talking around me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw, that I was sitting in some chair.

I tried to move and stand up, but was held back by ropes around my wrists, tightly wrapped around the arms of the chair (or whatever it's called).

"Good morning"

I looked up to see a woman smiling at me, which I thought was very disturbing and creepy.

Beside her, I could see a man with glasses and beside me I noticed two people with guns in their hands.

"I'm sorry that Niragi and Aguni were so rough" The glasses guy said, looking at me.

Then another woman with sunglasses walked right in front of me.

"What is your motive?" She asked while crossing her arms.

I was still pretty confused from the fact, that I didn't know where I was.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly, ignoring her question completely.

"This is the beach." The woman in black said.

'The beach? I found it?' I thought to myself while remembering, that Chishiya might also be here, which made me feel a lot happier, I don't even know why.

Suddenly the door opened pretty loudly and I could see a man with shoulder long hair and sunglasses come inside, with two people behind him.

"So this is her?" he asked.

"Do you have any questions, because we know the answers to any?" he continued.

I tried to speak, but he leaned over my shoulder and said "Welcome. To the beach, the utopia" before chuckling and looking back to the woman in all black.

Suddenly he snapped his fingers and two of the guys there shoved the wooden wall back, to reveal a wall, full of cards, most of them crossed out.

"I'll tell you the truth. There's only one way, to end this hellish nightmare. We clear the games and collect all the playing cards."

"So you're saying, that if we gather all of them the normal world will return?" I asked with a shaking voice.

"No, the original world will not return. Only one person can return to the original world."

"What?"

"It's impossible for a single person to clear all the games and collect all 52 playing cards. That's why everyone works together to let one person leave this place and return into the normal world. This is the beach's objective." 

He pointed at the wall full of cards.

"I've heard, that, even though you only possess two cards, you have good ones. Two that we needed and could join our collection. I'll have you play your part and help to collect the remaining cards."

"I can't refuse, can I?" I asked.

"How could you reject me? You're right. You can't" He said while smirking and sitting down on a table.

"Your visa will expire in about six days and if you refuse, we'll keep you here until it expires. So, you don't have a real choice, do you?" he continued.

"I guess I really don't have a choice, but could I return if we gather all the cards? Is that true?"

"I can't tell you everything right now, but you'll find out soon. I promise" he said while laughing again.

"So what happened to everyone in Tokyo?"

"The people here didn't just disappear. Many think, that we have just entered a new country accidentally. There must be a way to return if that's true."