17.

(There's going to be an A/N at the end)

Chishiya's p.o.v.

After the meeting with all the other executive members and after I had given Y/n my sweatshirt, I went to find Kuina.

Luckily she was sitting in her room, reading a book surprisingly.

"Kuina, I need to talk to you"

She looked up.

"Fine, I'll come over to your room, all right?"

I nodded before leaving her room to go to mine.

After a few moments, Kuina came in and I told her about wanting Y/n to be part of our plan.

"So, you want to use her as bait, just like you want to use Arisu and Usagi?" Kuina asked.

"No, she won't be part of the plan as bait. We won't tell her, that we plan to just use Arisu and Usagi. She'll stay near you and we'll tell her to stay near you at all times." I answered.

"Ok, I'm fine with that. Also, where is your sweatshirt, Chishiya?"

"I gave it to Y/n" I mumbled, looking at my hands as my face starts feeling hot.

"What?! Oh my god! You never give anyone your sweatshirt! I see..." Then she started laughing.

"I would never think this could happen, but Chishiya has a crush! Isn't that cute?" She continued.

"I don't have a crush, you're stupid. I would've known if I liked her that way. I'm clever." I whispered.

"Well maybe you are clever. But you don't know anything about feelings, when you say you don't have a crush on her!" Kuina whispered, starting to chuckle afterwards.

Then we could hear a knock at my door.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Walking past my room, towards Chishiya's, I snuggled into his sweatshirt, that gave me warmth, as I was feeling pretty cold at the moment.

Seeing light come out of his room from underneath the door, I could hear quiet whispering and laughing inside.

I knocked and after a few seconds the door was opened.

"Hey Chishiya! You said that you and Kuina wanted to talk to me, so here I am." I stated happily.

He looked at me in his sweatshirt.

"Oh, and you can have your sweatshirt back soon. I have a robe in my room that I can put on." I continued, feeling redness come to my face.

What is wrong with me?!

He just nodded and stepped back into his room, motioning for me to follow him.

I walked into his room and sat down on his bed next to Kuina while he sat down on a comfortable looking chair.

"Okay, Y/n. I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion, that I want you to be part of my plan."

"Your plan?" 

"Yeah, i'll explain it to you. Kuina and me are planning to steal all playing cards that Hatter has. It's pretty risky, but I'm also going to involve Arisu and Usagi in this plan. I need them as well. When I have worked everything out, I'll tell you, Kuina, Arisu and Usagi, how we're going to get them. So, are you interested?"

"I don't know, but I'll help you for sure. I have a question although. What are you going to do if maybe Hatter dies in one of the games, which is as he said not very likely, but still, what would you do then? It would be harder then wouldn't it?" I asked.