5.

*Edited*

We all quickly duck, breathing heavily, until Arisu brings up the courage to look at the tagger again.

"The tagger didn't see us. His field of vision is narrowed due to the mask. That's his weak point!" Arisu whispers.

"So, what do you want us to do?" I ask slowly.

I shiver a bit as a cold breeze of wind hits us.

But I pull myself together.

Arisu doesn't answer me.

Wow, thanks, I guess.

Instead, he jumps up and starts running, leaving Karube and me no choice, but to run after him.

Then Arisu starts shouting.

"Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

Karube tries everything he can to stop him from yelling, but Arisu continues.

So this was his plan. Wow.

I'm pretty scared the tagger will now come after us.

Better leave this place.

I split away from Arisu and Karube and run to the stairs and up to the next floor, the 4th floor.

I can still hear Arisu yelling out the information we had just found out about.

That the tagger's field of vision is narrowed by his mask.

I run through the hallways of the fourth floor, away from the central area, when I suddenly hear a girl's voice.

"The tagger is moving from the fourth level of the central area. Anyone nearby, RUN!"

Wait.

But that means...

I'm running straight towards him.

Shit, what do I do-

My thoughts are interrupted by more gunshots being fired around, so without any second thought, I climb onto the railing and jump down, back to level 3.

I lean over the railing after getting down and look up.

I hear more gunshots and watch as the cool girl jumps on the railing and climbs up the pipes, as the tagger tries shooting her.

A climber?

Wow, she's pretty good.

I think I'll call her climber girl from now on.

Running back to the elevator, I decide not to take it, since it would be risky.

But it is also really risky to run up the stairs.

Whatever, stairs it is.

Until now, the tagger hasn't been on the 7th floor, where that Chishiya guy was at.

On the 6th floor, I quickly look up to see, if he's still there, leaning on the railing.

And, he is.

Huh?

Why isn't he trying to find the safezone?

I'll just ask him, I guess.

"Eight minutes until the game ends"

"There are currently 8 survivors"

Oh god this is very, very bad.

I run up the last flight of stairs and turn a corner.