Chishiya x reader 100 reads special

(This is not part of the story, just a one shot)

Mentions of suicide attempt, abuse and depression

I suggest on only reading, if you are comfortable with that

Let's just say, you are 18 and he is 22 or something like that.

The world didn't seem fair anymore.

I didn't want to get beaten by my dad every day I got home from high school, so I decided to end it all.

My friends wouldn't care, even if I had any, which I didn't really.

I only had my one best friend Grace, but she went studying abroad in Canada, so I again had no one to open up about the situation.

Standing in front of my mirror, that had been broken a few moments ago by my clenched fist, I thought about the fact, that no one would even care, if I skipped school.

I guess only the bullies would miss beating me up and calling me names.

My father had gone to work and after he left, I came out of my hiding spot to get into our house again.

I had to wait outside, because I needed to leave earlier for school, so that's why I had to wait.

As I was lifting the knife with my shaking hand, I felt scared and as many times as I tried, I couldn't bring myself to cut into my wrist.

Frustrated I stood up and ran out of the house, to go for a walk and remember why I wanted to do this, and why I should stop myself from backing away from it.

As tears left my eyes, I stopped in front of the road and waited until I would see the green light, that told would signal me to go over the road.

As I thought I saw a glimpse of green I started walking over the road and could hear screams behind me.

I wanted to turn around to see what was going on when it, quite literally hit me.

Turns out, I had mistaken the green light for the cars for the green light for pedestrians and hadn't seen the car coming my way.

Laying on the road, I could hear the screams only muffled and feel the warm blood running out of my head and out of several other wounds.

I didn't have it planned to end like this, but it was also a good choice to be killed.

I thought about leaving this place and a small smile spread across my lips until everything turned black.

.

.

.

Waking up, I could feel something kind of soft underneath and over me.

I opened my eyes, just to be blinded by several bright lights and white surroundings.

'Am I dead finally?' I thought to myself, but quickly threw the thought away when I heard the familiar sounds of beeping around me.

When I say familiar, I mean it, because I had been in the hospital for around 2 times already.

One time I was here, my arm had been broken by my father as he was beating me around three years ago, when I was 15 and the second time was only a few months ago when I had overdosed on some kind of medication on purpose and had been brought here by neighbours, who wanted to visit our house.

I sat up to see that I was in a hospital room and cursed at the fact that I was still alive.

Why couldn't I just leave this hellish place and be somewhere far away?