16.

"We're starting the meeting! Everyone who has nothing to do here leaves." Hatter ordered and sat down at a long table.

Everyone sat down in their seats while Arisu and I awkwardly stood at the door, waiting for Hatter to say something.

I looked around to see Chishiya again, who was smiling at me and waving.

I waved back, smiling shyly and Arisu turned around because of my movement.

"It's you." Arisu said towards Chishiya.

"Two of spades. Six of spades. Four of diamonds.Two of clubs. We've collected all four of them." The creepy woman, who I last saw at my first day at the beach said, placing the cards in front of Hatter.

I still didn't know her name but, oh well, I'll hopefully find out soon enough.

If not, I'll ask Chishiya or Kuina.

Or I'll just give her a nickname.

"Until now, we still haven't found any face cards." She continued.

She sat down between Niragi, who was again staring at me, and glasses guy.

"If face cards do not exist, then we're only left with Ten of hearts." Someone from the table said and I turned to Arisu, who was looking at all of them.

 "Ten of hearts. It has never appeared in a game before."

I looked at the large wall to see all cards, except for the face and ten of hearts cards crossed out.

"If it doesn't appear, we can't clear it."

"Maybe there needs to be a condition for it to appear. Maybe it's not even in Tokyo." Ann said, looking down at the table.

'What?' I thought.

"A game arena has never been found outside of Tokyo." Glasses guy said.

Ann started again, but was cut off by Hatter.

He was talking about wanting to clear as many games as possible to find the ten of hearts.

"My Visa will expire soon." Hatter said.

"There's a way to earn Visa days for sure" Creepy smile girl said.

"Is that so?" Hatter said, leaning forward.

"Heart games let you toy with the hearts and feelings of others." She said, making me remember my own game of hearts again.

I looked to the ground, letting the corners of my mouth drop.

I didn't want to show weakness, so I quickly returned my face into an expression that showed no emotion.

I looked up to see Chishiya's eyes on me, but them quickly looking away when I noticed him.

I turned my attention back to creepy smile girl.

"Even in the seven and nine of hearts games that Arisu and Y/n cleared. The same thing happened, didn't it?"

I glared at her, having memories of Taylor and Ray's death come back into my mind:

Taylor dying beside me and Ray killing himself for my survival.

"It's a game that doesn't even require you to use your brain!" She continued.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"What?" She asked.

I clenched my fists.

"I said shut up!" I raised my voice, anger visible in my eyes.