7.

*Edited*

(Disclaimer: I do not own anything, that has to do with the Hunger Games, it all belongs to Suzanne Collins!)

I was wrong.

Very wrong.

"Game: Real life Hunger Games"

As the reality dawns on me, I almost let go of my phone, slapping my hand in front of my mouth in shock.

Knowing the books and movies of the Hunger Games saga, I know, that there can be only one single survivor in this game.

And we won't be able to cheat or anything.

This game doesn't need a victor...

Starting to shiver, I look back to my phone.

"Rule: This game will be like the normal Hunger Games."

"The last person alive will survive and win this Game."

"Your number shows you, when you are allowed to leave your elevator"

"Feel free to grab any of the supplies from the stack"

"The arena will be the entire park."

Oh, no...

"Time limit: 48 hours"

48 hours?!

That's two days!

Trying to figure out, how I could survive this game, I know we don't have a choice.

There won't be more than one survivor.

Calculating from the numbers, I know that numbers 1 and 2 are 'District 1' and so on, which means, I'd be 'District 2' with my number being 4.

Ray with number 18 would be District 9 and Taylor 12.

That's a pretty big gap between us, and I know it will be unfair for the last people, who will most likely get nothing from the stack.

This is much worse than I thought.

Abruptly, the elevator starts moving upwards, and I can only look at the Elevator in front of mine, that has a 3 over it.

The guy in there looks terrified and weak.

I know I shouldn't think like this, but he would be easy to take out.

The elevator stops, and I am now standing on a platform in the park with a circular glass wall around me.

I let my eyes wander around, and quickly find a large stack of weapons, backpacks, water tanks and other supplies.

So, that's where we can get whatever we want.

"Game start"

I look down at my phone screen as it lights up, showing the numbers 1 through 24.

So, Taylor, Ray and I will have to fight against 21 other players.

Well, with two guys dead down there, 19.

But it obviously won't really be like the real Hunger Games.

We are going to be let out of the elevators in the order of our numbers, making the first few numbers have an extreme advantage unlike the last ones.

I continue staring at my phone screen and watch as number 1 lights up in a red light.

I look up to the elevator of number 1 and see the glass wall sinks into the ground.