15.

Since I wanted to change swimsuits, I walked with Kuina to our rooms.

Inside of mine I looked into the closet, noticing that I didn't have any one piece swimsuits anymore.

Sighing I looked for one, that wouldn't make me too uncomfortable to wear and hopefully wouldn't make any disgusting guy from the beach look at me with their disgusting looks.

I finally chose one, I thought would be okay to wear (you can change it ofc):

It wouldn't show myself too much, which I kind of liked.

I decided to leave my robe off for tonight, to not make me look suspicious or something.

As it was slowly getting dark, I decided to go out and look for Arisu, to ask him what games he had played up until now.

Kuina wanted me to take her, so I did and on our way down to the pool, she kept apologising for what she had said in the light bulb game.

I kept telling her, it wasn't her fault and anyone would have acted like that if they were scared.

She told me she would get us a drink.

I asked for one without alcohol, to prevent me getting drunk and doing things I would later regret.

"Go find Arisu while I get some drinks. I'll find you somehow" Then Kuina smiled and left me to go find Arisu.

After a bit of wandering around, I spotted him at the pool with climber girl, talking.

"Hey, Arisu, climber girl!" I called out making them turn my way.

"Oh, you survived!" Climber girl said. "Oh and please call me Usagi instead of climber girl or whatever you called me!"

"Oh, ok! Call me Y/n then!" I answered and sat down next to them.

I could also see Kuina coming over now.

 While I was sitting beside Usagi, Kuina sat down beside Arisu and took the unlit cigarrette from her mouth.

"Your girlfriend?" Kuina asked and snorted, trying to keep my laughter in.

"What?" Usagi asked.

"Oh my god, I thought so too! Are you guys together?" I asked while thinking about how cute they were together.

"You're wrong!" She quickly said while getting a bit red.

"You guys get along, so why not date?" Kuina asked, making me now laugh harder.

She gave me a drink and it looked like some kind of juice.

"Thanks!" I said, taking the straw to drink a bit from the cooled drink.

"You never know when you're going to die! Oh and you should also try dating someone, Y/n. Maybe Chishiya?" Kuina continued, nudging me.

When she said that, I had spit out the juice in my mouth, coughing.