1.

*Edited*

Another stressful day was almost over, after having to deal with the large amount of paperwork back in the office.

Wow, managing an actress was very hard, but I could deal with it.

Walking towards my apartment, I checked the time: 4pm.

Well, it isn't that late and Taylor (I'll call her Tay sometimes too) and Ray's work shift should be over soon, so I decided to give them a call.

While doing so, I quickly change my route, now walking to our favorite café.

"Hey, Y/n what's up?"

"Taylor, hi! My day was so stressful. You wanna meet in Sakura café? I mean, your work shift is almost over, too."

(A/N: Sakura from Le Sserafim :), stan them, y'all)

"Yeah sure! I'll be there as soon as I can, so like... 20 minutes?"

"Sounds great. I'm gonna call Ray too, so the three of us can spend time together again. Our jobs really take up so much of our time" I groan.

"Sad but true. Oh shit, I gotta go now, though. My boss is gonna yell at me again"

"Alright, see you!"

"Yeah, bye N/n (Nickname)"

Okay, so Taylor was gonna come for sure.

After ordering my favorite ice tea on the menu, I sit down at a small table and quickly call Ray's phone.

"Y/n! What's up?"

"Do you have time to meet up with me and Tay? We're going to meet at Sakura café."

"Sure, my shift ends in like 5 minutes, but I'll be there in like 10. Besides, I would do anything to get away from these creepy girls. See you then!"

"Now get back to work" I laugh.

"Shut up" He tells me, laughing a bit, and I hang up.

After doing so, I groan, remembering that I still had to do some things for work.

I need to plan Hana's (the actress') fan-meet, that's going to be in a few weeks.

I start sipping on my drink, while looking at the calendar on my phone.

No, there she has an interview.

And that day also doesn't work.

I roll my eyes.

Her schedule is so full, how should I squeeze in an entire fan-meet?!

As I scan the dates, my eyes light up.

Aha!

There's a free spot.

I quickly write a mail to my boss, containing the date, and put my phone down afterwards.

Soon, I hear the doorbell ring and a familiar blond-haired girl enters the café, a grumpy looking, white-haired boy following after her.

I wave them over, and they quickly take a seat next and in front of me.

"So, how was your day? Anything new or interesting?" I ask, looking at both of them as the waitress comes over and takes their orders.

"Well, nothing interesting, except the fact that I'm really pissed off at all my workers. I mean, can they not stare at me, it's getting real creepy." Ray exclaims after ordering.