•CHAPTER 61•

'The room of requirements'

---

The new members of the nameless Army gathered in the third floor library, all gather round cornered table. All trying to figure out where the most compatible spot for their 'army' should be.

"The shrieking shack?" Ginny added.

"Way to small."

"The Forbidden Forest?" Someone else added.

Ron immediately shock his head, "not bloody likely."

"What gonna happen if we get caught?" Amora questioned, Cedric close beside her, his arm draped over her shoulder.

"Who cares?" Hermione chuckled, Cedric looks at Ron confused.

"I mean, it's sort of exciting isn't it! Break the rules," Hermione squealed, all of them looking at each other.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron laughed.

Amora and Cedric walked out of the library, closely followed by the 'crew', the couple hands swinging in between them as they walk away.

"They can't be separated can they," George whispered to Fred.

"They'll be married with kids soon, give them a year or two," George joked.

---

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal," Harry explained, his voice echoing round the room, "it's sort of a wizard bread and butter, so, come on Nigel, give it your best shot!"

The tiny Gryffindor step up facing Harry, his wand extending in front of him, "stupefy!"

Everyone step back, seeing Harry being thrown across the room towards the lit fireplace.

"Amora? Cedric? Care to show us how it's done?" Harry asked, both immediately nodding and walking to different ends of the room.

The prefect gave him girlfriend a apologetic look before he when to cast the spell, but got cut of my Amora beating him to it, "Stupefy!"

Cedric flew through the air and landed painfully on his back, "sorry ced!"

"It's alright," he smiled, climbing to his feet and look at the eager students looking at them.

"That's how you do it," Amora smiled, making most boys in the room melt from her pearly white teeth.

Multiple partners when up against each other, including Ron and Hermione, most knowing that Hermione would beat him.

"I'll go easy on you," he softly spoke.

"Thanks Ronald," she smiled, watching him walk to the opposite side of the room.

Amora looked up at Cedric smiling, "their so gonna get together."

"Yeah, it's kinda obvious at this point," he laughed.

Ron flicked his wand slightly, but not in time, Hermione had her wand held in front of her pointing at Ron, causing him to fly backwards with a gasp.

The boy stumbled to his feet, brushing the dust of his robes, "I let her do that, good manners isn't it."

Amora smiled at Hermione, seeing the crowd of girl gathered around Hermione.

All students sneaking out of the mysterious room, one by one. Cedric waving to the students when the coast was clear.

"Come on let's go love," Cedric cooed, wrapping his arm around her waist making her giggle as they walked away from their secret room.