The barrier 76

It's been a while.

Third person///

Janus was fighting. Hard. He was almost loosing but he keeps eluding a deshevled dep. Pavor. His name. Janus had fought inside his head for so long his fears unraveled themselves infront of him. See dep had a past before becoming what he was. He had a family. A son. Before Remus and Roman broke. He had a son. A son in law. And a grand son.

"Pavor!" A man called cronus had called out. "Please come back! Talus is sick! Were all worried about you!" He called for the grandfather.

Janus had been around this "family" for so long he started to put pieces together. Cronus the son in law. Was creativity. The king. He was the king and had married pavors son. Talus. Denial. They had a son and pavor was the child's grandfather. Or he was. Cronus was supposed to die. Split in two.

"Roman and remus." Janus whispered to himself. Hiding behind a tree. Cronus catches up to pavor.

"Can't you see I'm working??" He growled out. This wasn't pavor anymore. It was a broken man. Only known by dep now. Tormenting the reasons he lost everything. Dep hated not just one person. He blames Patton, Logan, roman and remus. He blames everyone for what he lost. Janus almost felt bad. Or he would if he didn't know all that he's done.

Cronus stepped back. "Pavor what's wrong? Are you alright?- you don't look like yourself."

"You're not real." He said walking away for cronus. Janus holding his hand over his mouth and nose as to not make noise. He was too cold out here in the snow. Especially for a snake.

----- meanwhile-----

Virgil shifted in his sleep. as Roman was softly rubbing his shoulder to wake him

"Darling it's time to wake up~." Soft face pecks were added to his skin from roman. He whines and shifts covering his face. "Aww please~ Logan brought us breakfast." Virgil rubs his eyes. "There's my precious boy." He adds more soft face pecks. Virgil smiling softly. Smelling the coffee so starts to get up.

For once in a long while it felt like normalcy.

He sits up making grabby hands for roman. Roman picking up his boyfriend. Taking him to the table they put in the hall. Food laid out for them. Virgil placed in romans lap. Which he's fine with. They eat breakfast. Talk like normal. Cuddle. It's so comforting. So.... Perfect. Then virgil basically feels the clock come back to tic as he. Finished breakfast. Memories of why his body is so sore and so broken looking coming to mind. 

Virgils pov/////////

I need to break it. It's happening. Today.

I scoot into Romans grasp. Home. He's my home. I'll do it for him.