fuck. 38

(You guys are gonna flip your shit)

Deceit's pov\\\\\\\\§§§§§
Its been a week since Virgil left.
Logan and me came up with a plan to help out. I am going to pretend to be Virgil for a couple of videos so we can get this done. I get dressed and I look like Virgil down to the height. I practiced my voice and his usual deminer.

I was walking to roman's room to tell him the plan. I knock on the door.

Roman's pov\\\****

I hear a knock at the door so I get up off my bed and open the door.
What i see is crazy

I see Virgil.

Before he could even say anything i grabbed his face and kissed him. At first he didnt kiss back but after a while he melted into it. We gasp for air and i kiss him again, closing the door.

Deceit's pov\\\\§§§§§§
AHHHH!
WHAT AM I DOING?! I HAVE TO STOP HIM.... but I have always had a crush on him. I should stop this but it feels so good.
My mind was racing a mile a second. I had always had a crush on roman, but i knew that virgil and him would end up together, i left it alone but, all those repressed feelings. I hesitantly kiss back. He moved to my neck and started to suck and bite me.
(The only time deceit is allowed to tell the truth is when he is in cosplay for another side.)
"Please roman stop." He looked up confused.
"What did i do something wrong?" He stepped back. I fight with all my courage to not leap back on him and kiss him.
"Roman its deceit i needed to tell you about a plan logan and i came up with. Im sorry i couldn't. I.. I. U.. I " i studder out his face falls. He wasn't mad he was just so disappointed. He wanted the real virgil. I lost the hold i had one my self and i kisses him then kept back.
"Why... Did you do that?" He looked bewildered. I freeze the white foundation didn't hide that blush.
"R-Rom-an I-I-I- I- like you." I studder out "im sorry im gonna go ask logan what the plan is." I quickly disappear into my room. Now i was having a panic attack.
Wow I really am getting into character arnt I?
I try a couple breathing exercises as I slide down my door.

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\\\\
Finnaly i have made him come out of his hidding hole, he walks around in the commons room and doesn't notice me.
"Hey dep. Long time no see huh?" He falls over on the floor, startled.
"Oh i figured you knew? I turned back they diddnt want me after i killed you. Deceit took my place and now look at us. Your still scared." I say mockingly. My darksides voice manifested so thats the only voice i can talk in.
"When! Did you even get here?!" He studders making me laugh.

"Doesn't matter nuisance. So now that im here helping your side tell me what you plan is dork Vader." He scrambles backwards seeing my eyes flare. I inch closer he scoots back more and more till he just the wall.
"What is it, don't wanna tell me? Well how about this?" I grab his shirt and make him stand up against the wall. I lean in close to his face.
"I'll kill your little pet instead of killing you. I'll make you watch him suffer." I whisper close to his face.
"No. Please."
"Then tell me your plan!" I yell loudly. He whinces and closes his eyes. "Better hurry up im getting impatient." I go back to whispering. I summon remus and a knife I hold it to his neck and i hold him still. Dep looks away.
I edge it closer to remuss neck.
"Dddep ummm whats going on gun"(XD that's remus's pet name for dep) he studders out.
"Go on tell him dep."
"dep? Gun?" I edge it closer.
"FINE! ILL TELL YOU! .. Just dont hurt him." His voice breaks and my empathy shakes my body.
"Good." I let him go.

Romans pov\\\\****
I pace my room trying to wrap my head around what just happened I sigh.
He leaned into the kiss. I kissed him. He likes me.
I flop down on my bed. I groan. I hear a knock at my door. I was too confused to get up and walk to the door.
"Who is it?"
"Patton."
"Come in." Patton comes in and sits on the bed.
"Watcha doing?"
"Contemplating life."
"Why? Thats just depressing."
"Deceit came into my room dressed as Virgil and I kissed him. He kissed back. Then after he told me he liked me. I'm contemplating what i should do." Patton stays quiet and his jaw hangs open slightly.
"Uhhh. Not talk about it?" Patton was unsure at this point.

Virgil pov\\\\\
"Just as I thought you lazy peice of shit." I say.
"Well your smart i knew you didn't need me to figure it out. Deceit has never been helpful. He has been compliant. You think he is here because we hurt him! You are a idiot Virgil. He banged his head on a wall. It was his plan all along. I just helped." He laughs. He spits from his restraints. i had tied him to a chair.
"Shit! I knew it! that slimy snake BASTARD!" I sink down to his room looking for clues. I didnt notice him until he sniffed. I jump like 3 feet in the air like a cat.
"What are you doing?" He asks his voice raspy, he was dressed like me.
"Oh drop the act he told me your plan. Why are you dressed like me and crying? You getting into character or something?" He jumps at my dark voice.
"I dont know what you are talking about. What do you mean drop the act?" He says after composing himself.
"You know what i mean. You came up with the plan. He was following your lead. Your plan your lead. Youve been playing us from the beginning." He stands up
and walks closer. I flame my hands.
"You trust your enemys words over mine?" He looks hurt. Tears had fallen down his face, hurt was deep in his expression but still present. I could tell he wasnt lying. I could tell that he was hurt for more than what i said.
"I... I have to go. I will talk to you later. I swear if your lying right now." I trail off and sink down back to my room. I see the chair was turned over and he was sideways on the ground.
"Aww was someone trying yo escape. Poor baby~" I laugh and shove my foot under the chair. Kicking it up right. I light my hand and he looks very scared and weary of the purple flames.
"Some body lied to me. Looks like I'm forced to do something I don't want to." I summon remus again, he was worried and i let him walk over to dep. He examines him making sure he was okay. I allow this for a little while. I hate this.
"Remus, i have threatened him with hurting you. Make him talk or i Will hurt you." I snap my fingers and remus is tied up in a chair as well. He was sitting next to dep but not close enough that they could touch.
"He has continually lied to me about my questions. Get him to talk." I flare up my hand. Dep closes his eyes as i walk closer to remus his eyes were scared.
"Come on now I know burn marks sting so get him to talk." I say lifting up his sleeve with my non flames hand.
This is bad I hate this I wanna stop
Its the job idiot. This was your idea. You've invested to much time to quit now.
I know but I still hate this.

(Sorry it took so long to post but I will be doing a authors note next sorry. See you in the next one guys gals and non binary pals peace) ✌