healing 23

Virgil pov
I wake up for the 3 time in 24 hours..... I think.
What room am i in..... Ughhhhh my chest feels like ive been run over with a army tank...... Where's Roman?
I get up to see myself in the mirror.
Wow i dont just feel like i got run over I look it..... Does he have Foundation?
I look through his desk and find some light powder foundation. I walk into the bathroom to wash my face and when i look in the mirror i see blood covering my face and behined me is black figures, a red one, a baby blue one, a dark blue, a green, a yellow, and full black ink one. I can't move I can't close my eyes i just can only look into the mirror. Tears full and I start hyperventilating.
I finnaly fall on the ground curled up into a ball to get the images to stop.

Finally,

Theres nothing but a bathroom, and me.

Peace washes over me as i stand washing the tears off.

I get undressed and hop in the shower. The hot water burned me but the pain was nothing to me.
I watch as the blood soaks into the water and travels down the drain.

His head....... I killed him.

I shut off my emotions. Washing my hair and body, all feelings flow out of me. Nothing. Nothingness was all i felt. Numb. Broken. Scars covering my body. Old and New.

(Time skip: brought to you by logans missing pen)

I finish my make up and head out. Walking to the kitchen. I walk down the stairs and see 3 traits sitting in silence. Patton, Logan, and deceit. I don't say anything and no one notices me.
I grab some water from the fridge. And walk back out to the table.
"Howdy." I say in my raspy ass hole deminer. They look up at me as I sit down next to Patton.
"Virgil you shouldn't be up you should be resting, sleeping will help with the healing process." Logan states.
"Can't sleep. Havent slept for more than 3 hours added up over the course of 2 days. Anyway hows Thomas?" I ask still using my same asshole deminer. I was being more like what i acted like in the beginning. Cold, and mean. I wasn't upset, I just was cold because I can't feel anything. I cried all night. Surly keeping roman up was bad. I'm such a asshole.
"roman just went to check on him. But Virgil you arnt acting like your usual self are you okay." Patton asks.
"I'm fine...... i assume roman told you what happened, judging by the cold atmosphere of the room." Everyone looks back down. Confirming my suspicions. I push my chair up to leave but Patton grabs my arm. His hands shake and tears are threatening to spill from his eyes.
"Please stay." He says shaking.
I look around at the other two and sigh. I did back down and schoot in my chair. We sit in silence for a while.
"Okay I get it no one knows what to say, but not saying anything is painful, if you want me to leave say it. If you want me to stay, say something. The quite makes this so much worse." I blabber out. Usually I would have liked the quiet but this was a diffrent type of quiet. It was defaning.
The snake adjusts his jaw.
"I should have made roman tell them." He says pain in his voice.
"You knew he lied diddnt you? You made him tell them?" I ask and he nods defeated. I sigh.
"It was going to come out at some point anyway. With or without you" I add. Patton was still trying to get his tears from falling and logan was trying to wrap his head around what happend.
"Would it make you guys feel better if I told you all of what happened?" Patton looks up at me with his blood shot eyes, and nods. Logan nods as well.
"I'll tell you guys everything once Princy joins us."
There going to hate you.
They can't hate me more than I already hate myself dipshit.
That one was harsh. You feeling anything yet?
Don't you already know how i feel?
Yes but I wanna hear it straight from you.
I can't feel anything anymore....
Happy?
No I dont feel happiness im just a figment of your mind.
"Virgil? You okay." Patton asks. He had finally gotten his breathing under control but tears we're still trickling down.
I had been staring at the table having the conversation in my head for entirely to long.
"Yeah just thinking." I say truthfullish deceit looks up at me but dosent say anything.
"Logan What are you thinking about?" He shakes his head as he enters back to reality.
"Uhhh... I was thinking about if he is really dead. I thought he had healing abilities." I scratch the back of my neck.
"You will understand later." I said trying to get off the topic.

Romans pov\\\\*****
I had sit and told thomas everything that i knew and he was in the same boat I was. Confused and concerned. He had promised me that if he started feeling bad again he would notify me or one of the others. He had let me rant to him for a while until I broke out in tears. I tried to stop crying but it was no use. I told him about the voices and how I was scared of the future and he tried to make me feel better. After about a hour of that I finally felt hopeful again.

"Thank you for listening, I know I should really just be helping you come up with a idea but...." I trail off.
"Roman we need to deal with this first before i can even think of writing a new video. Its okay don't feel bad,.... How about I join you and go to the common room to talk with everyone as well, I feel like forcing them to come here is unfair." Thomas explains and I nod.
"Okay.... Thomas think of all of us at once and focus on the commons room I have described to you." He closes his eyes and we start to sink out into the room.

Virgil was out of bed and sitting at the table with the other 3.

This is going to be fun.