that escaleted quickly 63

I've tried to post this chapter for so long!! Like it's just not posting.

Romans pov/////

"Me." I spin around at the voice to meet eye to eye with the one and only man in question. "Now why go make enemy's Roman if you don't have too? Me? What harm could I do?" He asks. I soak in his apperence.

He strides around down closer too us leaning on the hallway wall. His outfit looks straight out of a theatrical performance. Stunning really. The best I could describe it as is something jhonny depp would wear in the sleepy hollow film by Tim Burton. Ha! Dep I get it its- oh my god for the love of Disney focus on the task at hand! I try and catch anything in particular to weakness or how the medication could have effected him. He seems taller from the last time we met before he died. His eye sockets are sunken a small bit and he seems to be leaning on the wall for more support than character.

"Well hurt Virgil for one! Using his energy and feeding off him like some sort of battery is not cool!" I yell at him grabbing my sword. But not unsheathing it. My hand tightens around it and I get in stance to fight.

"Now, now, calm down, we wouldn't want to wake the others now would we? I simply came to talk." He radiates cold. Like a black hole, but he's also talking smoothly but so monotoned, more cold and calculated than logan. A man obviously with the greater picture and the end result in mind and planned out to perfection. Then it clicks. He's the one I've been hearing.

Logan closes the door behind him coming out into the hall placing a hand on my shoulder. "You are correct, waking any of the others is not a good idea at the moment. Let's walk downstairs to have this conversation why don't we?" He says he gives me a small nod almost unnoticeable. A subtle note that he had a plan so let him try his way before I use violence. I loosen my grip and finally give in folding my arms and walking forward closer to him. I walk real close and then extend my hand from my crossed arms position and gesture for him to turn around and start walking. He rolls his eyes and turns around to start walking. As soon as he does so I hear Virgil cover up a cough from our room.

Does dep really effect him so directly or is that coincidence? With each second he's here the more I want to grab my sword and slice off his head again.

Logan whispers to me. "Give me awhile to talk and if you get fed up I won't stop you but he might have answers we need. Also I do not wish to clean up his carcass off our living room floor." I nod in response.

Logan walks infront of me down the stairs as we both observe the darkside swerve around our living room as if he was agile as a cat. Logan clears his voice and he turns around from looking at our picture frames with Virgil.

"Please sit down why don't you?" I say gesturing to the couch in the middle of the room. Another couch was next to it which is where Logan sits himself at and I stand. Dep hesitantly looks at the frame once more and moves to the couch from standing. "What conversation did you have in mind Ichabod crane?" He softly exhales with a smile.

"Oh I'm glad you noticed what I styled my look after." He laughs for a moment. The laugh made everything in my body go on high alert. Shaking my nerves to the core. "You know I've never seen Virgil smile? What is it like?" His words make me furious. Before I could reply Logan brings me back to the matter at hand.

"Dep you came here for a reason and I'm sure it wasn't just for pissing Roman off more than he already was, so what are you-" I hear a crash from up the stairs. I run up to the hallway on the second floor. I see my brother run out of deceits room. A snake was attached to his nape. He doesn't see me because his eyes were closed so I trip him. Remy runs out of their room shirtless, with baseball bat with spikes on it and comes over hitting him.

"He was just the destraction!" I hear Logan say from downstairs I run to Virgil's room and dep is holding Virgil. Virgil is clawing and knives are surrounding them and I reach out but they disappear in a wisp of black smoke. The knives drop from midair.

I freeze. Standing there reaching for nothing. I hear someone come up behind me and I pull out the sword swinging it around till it's next to their neck.

It's Deceit hands held up. "ITS NOT JUST ME!" he panics. I loosen pushing past him pulling Remy off of my brother. I couldn't hear anything. I only saw everyone's mouths moving. But my head was underwater. I place my knee in the center of my brothers chest and hold my blade at his throat.

"Your going to tell me where he is and your going to tell us everything right now or your head will be removed from your shoulders."

I could tell the others were saying stuff but I couldn't notice or even move until I get my answers.

"NOW! I'm not in a patient mood brother." Remus just laughs under me. And then he was gone too. In another wisp of black smoke.

"Roman." I finally hear everything else. All of them were around me fear in their eyes. Logan was the one that spoke. "Look at your arms." He says calmly. First I stand up and then I look at my sleeves and arms. The same red marks ran across both of my arms and I feel them on my neck and face. I throw the sword down and walk down the hall and Down the stairs.

Out the patio doors. I sit on the balcony. Legs dangling in-between the bars and off the side. I hear waves in the distance of the fake world.

"He needs him to live for now, he won't kill him." I say allowed. The thunder rolls in and clouds roll in closer. I lay down on the patio and somehow pass out.

The washing calmness I felt when I passed out some how it told me that he was okay and we can win this.

Welp took me hours but I got a chapter done. Goodnight imma try and pass out too. Happy birthday pat.