Roman-tic virgil and a i.l.y's 14

Puns brought to you by deceit washing dishes.

Warning
Some kinky shit and some smut.

Virgils pov\\\
Its been a couple of weeks and I'm healing up fine, but the voices....
Eh nevermind, anyway ive been playing games on Princy because he gets flustered so easly. *evil grin* ive been acting my normal self.... Depressed and mean.
And when i get Princy alone I tease him until one of the others walk in. Apparently he has a 'intense language' kink. He really gets flustered when i talk 'dirty'.
He apparently really likes it when im aggressive.
Anyway my wounds have healed almost completely and I havent had to use bandages for a couple of days, logan says I can start doing all the normal things again. The surgical string disappeared and I'm confused, I guess that stuff only lasts so long.
Ive come up with a plan to get logan and patton out for a little while but I have, to go talk to thomas.

"Hey thomas." I startled him while on the couch.
"ViRgIl! *sighs* we have to figure out a way for you guys to tell me your gonna pop up because... Shit. Anyway you need something or to you just wanna hang out?" He pats the seat next to him on the couch I sit.
"Need something. Can you get patton and logan too...... Do something with you tonight like hang out... With you?" He gives me a fangirling smile.
"Are you gonna fuck Princy?" He grins widely
"NO WTF MADE YOU THINK THAT!" He laughs at my out burst.
"O MY GOD you totally are arnt you?!!" He smiles and does this weird thing with his arms and fingers that fangirls do. I blush a little.
"You. Say. One. Word. And. Ill. Slit. Our. Throught." I shoot shoot with my layered dark voice.
"Okay not a word to the other sides also yes ill keep them here with me tonight, what time?" He dosent stop grinning.
"Umm 7?"
"Sounds good." He says and moves his eyes up and down. I try and sink out but he catches me.
"Wait i have a question." I groan "what is it?"
"Does you guys dating effect me by either like making me love my self? Or feel.... You know hot at weird times when im alone?" I freeze at his questions, I think for a moment.
"Thats.... I..... I honestly dont know. That seems like a roman question." He looks more confused than when he asked but shrugged and went back to his book.
I sink out and end up in my room.
Its 6pm so i have a hour before they leave. Ive kept it a secret from princy that iv healed and logan said I was okay. It was going to be a surprise.
I put in my earbuds and put on a 40 minute long playlist and I take it off shuffle. I listen to the playlist while I write down ideas for starting the intimate night.

(Smol time skip brought to you by prite ranberry)

Its 7. I'm not usually this confident but something about roman just starts this fire in me. I walk out to check if any of the other sides are home besides Roman. Both logan and pattons door is a bright green, when they turn a bright green that mean they are out in the real world. I walk to Romans room, his door is cracked open.
Perfect.

I peek through the door to see him on his bed sleepily looking at his phone.

Won't be tired for long.

(Hard core smut warning now)

I walk in and slam the door I make tears come from my eyes so he hushes over to me.
"Virgil whats wrong why are you crying?!" He walks close enough to where I can reach him. I drop the act and pull his collar. I turn us around and slam him into the door. He looks almost scared while I grin up at him. I put my hand on the door handle locking it with a satisfying....
*click*
"Nothings wrong.... Sssslutt." The Word rolls off my tounge as he turns to jello
I lean closer to his ear.
"Do you want this?" I whisper
Then kiss down his jawline. He whispers something breathy his cheeks turn a bright red.
"What was that slave I can't hear you speak up." I say with my dark voice and smack his ass.
"Y-yes." I jump into action kissing, biting, and sucking him down his neck while my hands unbutton his shirt. His right hand in my hair and his left hand on my neck.
" did i say you could touch me servant!" I say while I throw his shirt behind me. I bite his sweet spot and he whimpers. He moves his hands back down against the door. My hands glide down his perfect figure as I kiss him on the lips, he kisses back as I slip my tounge in.
Am i even doing this right?!
i glide my hands over his body tracing his v line with my thumbs. He moans. I kiss him harder banging his head against the door. His moans travel out the back of his throught and travles into mine.
He squeaks and I press my groin into his. He moans, I gasp for air.
"Ca-n I t-AH-ch yo-u n-ow." He barley manages to get out.
I shake my head no as I lean down and lick in a straight line from his pants to his lips and begin to kiss him again. He moans again. I grab his beltloops on either side of him. I shake him roughly by them and turn him around not breaking the kiss once.
I push him on the bed breaking the kiss. I pull off my sweatshirt and tee shirt and throw it to the side. I jump back on him licking his buldge from outside his pants he whines. I attack his lower stomach creating hickeys. One of my hands goes to his crotch while the other obe goes to his hair.
"You can touch now slut." I growl out. He instantly puts his hands in my hair. I squeeze his cock through his pants.
"Dark pr-ince!" He moans out loudly. I move up to his left peck licking and biting his nipple while another hand plays with the right one. I suck on this nipple and he bucks his hips up.
"Is the slut anxious?"
"Mmmhuh" he manages
"What to you want be to do about it servant?" He whispers something and turns redder if that was even possible.
"What was that?" I growl in his ear using my dark voice.
"F-uck me." And with that I instantly wip off this leggings and boxers to expose his 7-inch rock hard cock
I'm very surprised mine is bigger than his.
I without hesitation start to blow him.
(Omg I had stopped writing and came back to this sentence oofers)
He moaned louder than before.
"FUCK virgil!" I just hummed in response sending vibrations up from my vocal cords up his shaft.
I trailed my hands up his body my hands tracing his abbs and v line rubbing small circles here and there.
"Clo-se." He moans out, I start to tease him and go slower. Flicking my tounge in between the slit on his head. I then with no warning deep throught him as he cums in the back of my throught. I swallow it.
He lays on the bed tired, my cock grows harder seeing him on the bed naked, worn out, sweaty, hair all messy. I hurriedly undid my pants and slipped my boxers off.

Romans pov\\\\\******

He growled at me and my cock grew harder again, I wanted to be pounded merciafulisly. He ripped his pants off. His cock was longer than mine by a little probably 9 inches. He walks over with lust in his eyes. (I hate writing these lines sometimes)
He begins kissing me again i deepen the kiss as i move over to more of the middle of the bed. He breaks the kiss and puts his fingers in my mouth, i comply and start to suck on them. He moves back to my neck and my moans become more regular as he grinds me.
I have no idea how Virgil is so timid and then so,.... Like this, but I know one thing I love it when he is like this.
I moan and close my eyes letting my head sink back into one of the pillows. He finally takes his fingers out of my mouth and sticks one in me. I whimper slightly. He stops and drops the act.
"Roman are you positive you want this, i wont mind if you dont we can stop." He looks for comfirmation.
"Yes Virg-il i wa-nt th-is, please f-uck me."i say inbetween breaths. He nods and continues. Adding a second finger. In and out in and out. A third. I shift and whimper again, Virgil had stopped being so rough for the moment knowing i was a virgin. He soothes me rubbing circles into my thighs with his free hand.
"I think I-m rea-dy." I manage to moan out he nods and takes his hand out slowly inserting his cock into me. It was painful and i grip the sheets and he stoped so i could ajust. I then move my legs around him shoving him deeper, he begins to move, slowly at first.
"F-faster" I groan he goes faster and faster. I quickly turn to jello, moaning, gripping the sheets, wrapping my legs around him he starts kissing me on my neck. My hands going up into his hair.
"Virgil! Virgil! More!"
He complies going faster and deeper. All you can hear is moans from me, skin slapping, the bed lightly creecking, and small groans from the male on top.
He starts to tease my dick pulling me closer to the edge.
"Are You going to cum slut." Making his voice very raspy and dark again.i shake my head yes and he squeezes my dick.
"Wait." He says I feel like im going to burst he starts pumping my dick at the same rate as hes poundimg me. My moans become silent so i can focus on not cumming.
"Wait."
I moan very loudly. As he pumps my dick he begins playing with the slit, he satrts going faster, he leans down close to my ear and he takes his dick out completely and without warning slams it back in and whispers
"Now."
"VIRGIL!" I scream as i cum all over both of our chests, and he comes inside me. He slowly rides out our oragasms and then collapse in the bed next to me. Both of us breathing heavily.
I hear footsteps come down the hall and a loud knock on the door.
"Roman! Are you okay?" Patton asks obiously concerned Virgil sits up. Knowing i was in no condition to speak.
"He's fine I just accidently tripped him and he fell straight in his face patton." Patton laughs through the door.
"Okay! Roman try not to fall over so much! I'm going back to my board game with logan and thomas." He states and we hear some footsteps.
"Oh. My. God. How. Did. You lie so easily?" Virgil smirks at me and my breathless question as he lays back on the bed.
"Had some lessons." He says and then sighs. "So did you like that?"
He asks me still obviously tired.
"Virgil I felt like i just had 2 orgasms in one. I liked that. And I love you." He blushes more if that was even possible. And I realise what i said. 'I love you'. We haven't said it yet until then. Virgil gets his dominate face on and grips my chin with his thumb and pointer finger and pulls my face closer to him.
"I love you too princy. I'm glad you had a good time....." He trails off I look at him furrowing my brow.
"What was that last word?" I ask with a smirk bringing my hand to his chin as well.
"Slut." He says and I pull his face twords mine and attack him with kisses. He just sighs and lets me.

(Welp... That was a very interesting chapter also i was flustered the whole time i was writing it and has started and stopped writing the doublesized chapter over 5 times, anyway I hope you liked it and if you have any ideas feel free to let me know in the comments i read all of them as of now. This chapter was 2050+ words in it. Bye 👋)