the walls 62

Romans pov///////***

I groan as I sit up Logan was shaking me awake.

"Something's happened!" He says slapping me over and over again.

"I'm awake! I'm awake! What's going on." And then I hear it. It's screaming. Patton's. I shoot up following Logan's fast jog into the room across from mine. He's thrashing on the bed crying as if he's dying. I look confused at deceit trying to shush him worriedly. "What happened?" I talk loudly over the screaming. Logan takes me outside.

"Dee woke up on the ground with him starting to cry and soon it turned into screaming." He says looking worriedly inside.  His hand was gripping his arm.

"I'll check on Virgil." I say walking away from the scene. Logan grabs my shirt.

"Be careful going to his door. Hes in a mood. He's feeling a little better though."

I knock walking in. He was swirling a kitchen knife around in the air with his finger. He had bangadges on his arms the knife and dried blood was swirling around above him. He had his earbuds in, he looked like he was feeling better. I sigh with relief . He then notices me and jumps up slamming the door behind me holding the knife in the air between my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood to talk again, these sudden outbursts are getting on my nerves and dep you knows what happens when you get on my nerves." I look scared and confused. His eyes flaring a deep purple glowing out of his eyelids. How long was I out? What is going on with him feeling better all of the sudden?

"Love, uhh I love you threatening me with a knife but that was a little sudden babe." He folds one arm around him self and places his elbow on it tapping his temple with his pointer finger.

"Your not gonna fool me again it's the 3rd time today, I know your scemes now. This was your plan the whole time wasn't it getting him to take drugs that in the long run wear me down, you are just holding on to what little life force I have left aren't you?" He still looks sick, his eyes glassy, hair sweaty, but his gaze was focused on me, crazy eyed and vigilant. He was observing every single detail of me, my breathing, eye movements, you name it. Was this just an effect of the medication or something else?

"Virgil please put the knife down. It's me Roman." I say sweat starting to bead on my forehead. He starts laughing.

"What? You bored of me killing all your hallucinations? Resorted to begging and playing my emotions? I killed all the other ones you think I won't kill this one too?" I realise he's not joking he actually thinks I'm one of deps hallucinations to hurt him? It doesn't matter I need to try and get through to him.

He pulls his finger back and the knife draws back to thrash forward at me. I duck and it slashes the wall purple bleeding from the cut. Another knife from another drawer comes flying at me too. I grab the first knife out of the door  and I barell roll out of the way and clang against the knife that came flying at me. It falls to the ground and the knife in my hand glows red instead of the light shiny lavender it was. I stomp on the other knife.

"Virgil it's really me. Please snap out of it." His face reads shocked. Purple flaring down from the glowing it was doing a second ago.

"Really?" He stares at my face examining every aspect. "Oh. Omygodimsosorryialmoststabbedyo-" I cut him off.

"It's okay it's okay" I giggle. "I. Didn't know I could do this."  I stare at the glowing red knife that has gold wisps floating it around it. He gets closer as I stand up he trails his finger over the red blade. As soon as he does it turns to a dark maroon purple and red marmling on its surface as gold and black swirl around it . "Well that's fucking cool." He giggles.

"Huh. Your eyes have a hint of red glowing in them. Swirls of it." He trails his hand up around my face. I hear a zap and he jerks his hand back. A red glowing cut grows longer and crackles down his hand and his bandages rip off to expose the cracks leading down his arm up to the begginging of his shoulder. My eyes shoot open and so does his. He bites his lip.  "U. uh- roman? W-what happened." I can tell he's hiding that it hurts.

"Oh God oh God are you okay does it hurt have you done this before?!" I talk panicked. I lean in to touch him with my hand but I jerk back gripping my hair instead so I won't touch him and make it worse.

"Roman take a deep breath. Your emotions are controlling this. Loosen yourself take a deep breath the more anxious you are the more they hurt me. So take a deep breath. Put your hands over them." He says everything so calmly and I can't grip my emotions at the moment. I'm so scared. "ROMAN stop! thinking about everything makes it worse. Take a deep breath I need you to focus on clearing your mind. Your scared about so many issues and the  more scared you are the more it hurts. So breathe." His breathing was shakey. But I need to focus.

"Place your hands over them. And focus on pulling them back together." I look over and his arm was bleeding so much. It's my fault it's- he hisses in pain the glow and go farther up his arm.

"No no no no no." He falls over onto the ground. I sit down next to him frantically trying to focus on sowing them together. I breathe slowly and close my eyes. Waving my hand over them. Slowly I hear his breathing slow as well, he was calming us both down. He wanted to let me try but now he was getting rid of it for me. He controlled my anxiety and helped me. After a few minutes i open my eyes and he was passed out and his arm was healed, even his self harm scars were gone.

"Virgil? Virgil?? Virgil?!" I yell shaking him grabbing his shirt. He groans. I sigh collapsing next to him.
"Oh thank Disney." He sighs then starts laughing.

"Fuuuuck everything in my body hurts. Can I have more of those drugs pat accidentally gave me." He was laughing so hard, his hands on his eyes and his head thrown back. "I almost stabbed you and I am still sick.... Wait. Roman." I peak my eyes open. "My cuts are gone... What if...." He jumps up "what if your the cure!?" He yelled. I sit up.

"Are you actually insane?" I say sitting back and closing my eyes. "I'm not doing that again you could have died." I say. He kicks me in the side. "Ow!"

"Do you want me to be spy for dep for the rest of my life? Do you want me to be sick for the rest of Thomas's life. Do you want dep to win?" He asks.

"You heard all of that? All of that conversation?" I say confused.

"Don't tell someone with the inablity to tell the truth because then you know he's lying so you can mess with him untill he tells me what I want. Also Patton is a awful liar." He says grabbing me and pulling me up onto my wobbly feet . "If you can do thi-" he falls suddenly and I catch him "and Logan made Thomas take his meds." He coughs. He sneezes and coughs again blood coming up.

Does he do this every time Thomas takes one of them? I feel his head and his head is burning up.

"So you were feeling better because he forgot to take the meds?" He nods.

"But you can stop it you can do it. You can make it feel better everything go away." He was delirious. He was really close to passing out too. I walk him to the bed carefully as he falls asleep. I pick up the 2 knifes. Taking them out of the room with me. 

I see Logan outside of Patton's door leaning up against it.

" I assume Thomas forgot to take the meds which sent Patton into full scream mode? And that's why Virgil was feeling better?" Logan nods. "Well I know you are in need of some good news but it haveaybe goodnews if that will suffice." I say peeking his interest.

"What is it?" He says confused.

"I may know how to cure Virgil and solve our depression problem in which case fixing all the problems." I say he looks with bright expectant eyes wanting more information.

"Me."