logan .... 52

Pattons pov\\\\\
I walked up to logans room something i haven't done in a while. I felt bad, i felt... Nevermind.

I was next to the door and debating on knocking. But i hear something from the other side.

"Yes, can we meet sometime this week? i know you- its okay i understand emile, im sorry for bothering you so late. Yes, yes i must to head to bed, goodnight." Logan says from the other side of the door, i hear a faint sniff as well.

Before i think i walk in, logan was sitting on his floor staring at a small hand held mirror. His sleeves were up exposing red slashes, bleeding droplets the gause was sitting next to him, so was some toilet paper, and a bottle of rubbing acohol. The mirror was open and had 3 small blades laid in a neat fashion. One was old and slightly rusted. One was New and shiny and the last one was sharp and had stained with blood spots on them. My heart clenched.

He hadent noticed me entering. His eyes barley had a small tear emmiting from his eyelashes soaking into his blue carpet. His face was twisted in pain from thinking about his new weakness. I could uncommonly read his expression like it had a entire novel series written all over him, his posture, and his gaze.

His face switches from wargazing to anger in seconds. He closes the mirror and throws it accros the room knocking over his cup pencils on his desk and the lamp toppling to its side. He freezes as he notices me standing there. Our eyes meet and his gaze falls to the floor.

"Greetings patton i did not hear you come in." He says, his voice slightly shakey and stiff. Supressing emotions, a practice i know all to well.

"Logan..." I close the door.

How am i suppose to help, what am I suppose to say. I cant just say stop. Or make some silly joke to lighten the mood. This is my... Job to help my significant friend.

I sit down infront of him, he dosent look up. I take the toliet paper and the acohol, dripping some on to the tp and dabbing his wounds. He bites his lip looking away. I wipe gently over all of them making sure they were clean. I get some dry toliet paper and hold down tightly si i could get it to stop gushing blood as much as it was. Once i was satisfied i summon some Neosporin and rub it lightly on the wounds. He tenses up.

I grab the roll of gause and start wrapping his arm. He looks up quickly at me then looks back down.

"Why?" I whisper under my breath. I hope logan doesn't hear but of course he did.

He quickly covers his mouth with his free hand. A small wimper escapes loud enough for me to hear. I get done with the wrapping and i pull down his sleeve.

I embrace him in a hug. After a feew seconds he wraps himself around me and silently starts to sob into my shoulder.

I run my fingers through his hair and he silently heaves. He was shaking slightly.

"Shhhhhh, its okay, your okay." I repeat those phrases for a while while he calms himself down,

After about 12 minutes he had stopped shaking and stopped sobbing.

"How about you change into some pajamas and I'll hold you while you sleep, we can talk about everything tommorow."he nods and I stand up, to leave and change i to some of my own clothes. I run down the hallway and change quickly. Running back to his room.

I walk in and he was sit standing changed into a long navy blue shirt and some black sweat pants. I wrap my arms around him. I close the door with my foot and he walks twords the bed. We snuggle and he falls asleep in my arms.

(Cute, sad, heartbreaking, chapter. Sorry im taking so long with my posts see ya next time guys galz and non binary pals.)