shatterd view points 36

(You guys gals and non binary pals have spoken i will be keeping the story in this book, so here is your chapter ~bandersnatch)

Patton pov\\\\\
I couldent sleep after my dark strange son left. I know it was a rule but.... I can't.
I walk out and down to the commons area thinking of cookies.
I hear some clanging of glass and I rush down the stairs, i see logan drinking down whiskey straight out of the bottle. His eyes were shut tightly. I rush over and take it out of his hands and smash it on the ground, it shatters around us.
"Pat!-"
"Im sorry I- I'll clean it up." I studder out he dosent say anything and just blinks. I carefully walk to the closet logan follows behined me. "Im sorry that was impulsive of me." He turns me around to face him after we reach the hallway.
"Don't be." He says and then kisses me. "Thanks." I stand there bewildered as he walks past me and twists the door handle, and grabs the broom. "I'll clean it."
I hear a bunch of hurried footsteps run down the stairs. Roman comes running in.
"Virgils room is gone! Where is he!" Logan gasps. Roman looks at me.
"What do you mean his room is gone?" He slurs his words a little.
"Are you drunk?"
"No?" They both look at me, they noticed how i wasnt reacting and i was wearing his jacket.
"Patton do you know something? Why are you wearing his jacket?"
Roman asks confused. I bite my lip and sigh. They both turn to me.
"He had to go somewhere, he did not tell me where. He told me to keep you guys from worrying. So what ever happens we cant worry. He gave me his jacket before he left. Promise me you will not worry Roman?" There jaws drop. Roman nods his head slowly.
"Logan? No worrying okay?" He nods his head slowly as well.
"Where did he go?" Logan states while walking over to the kitchen to sweep. Roman stands there hurt imminent on his face.
"Why would he leave?" He says under his breath. My heart breaks watching a tear drip from his eye, i knew he loved him and hes gonna keep worrying... I need to keep him happy.

Romans pov\\\\\\
Where did he go? Why would he leave me? Does he just not like me? Was he pretending? Does he still think i was pretending? Why did he not tell patton where he was going? Where is he? Why did he have to leave so urgently? Was it because of what he saw earlier?
I was brought out of my thoughts by the feeling of a hug from my best friend.
"I said no worrying." I let out a small laugh at that.
"Yeah right. Yeah no worrying." I sigh. I feel like I just lost him.
Logan sweeps up glass from the floor that i didnt notice was there. Then he drops the broom accompanied by a big boom from it hitting the floor.
"What about Thomas!" He shouts and sinks out. We follow behined him. We show up in the bathroom thomas on the floor, he had puked into the toilet.
"*cough* Oh hey guys. Care to explain whats *cough* going on." He says sickly.
Me and patton turn to logan.
"How many bottles of acohol did you just drink before that last one?" Patton ask furiously. Logan tenses up.
"5."
"Logan!" All of us say at the same time. He scratches the back of his neck.
"Sorry? How do you know it was me effecting him and not virgil?" He asks.
"Yeah *cough* speaking of virge *cough cough cough* where is he?" Thomas asks, patton grabs him some water and hands it to him. He puts his fingers together and looks down. "Oh come on why cant you tell me?" He looks up at us. Logan sinks out.
"Thomas we cant tell you, we can't its dangerous. If you know then.... Someone else may know... So we cant tell you. Please don't worry about it. Worrying will effect the situation and him, so just dont okay?" Patton asks kid-ishly. thomas blinks slowly and looks to me, i nod at him.
"Really, virgils is the only one that knows whats going on. We are not suppose to worry about it." I lean on the wall."but its stressful not knowing whats going on. So for our sakes dont worry about it okay?" He nods confused plastered on his face.
"Okay well I need to post a video soon it looks like ive died, i need you at a hundred Roman. Patton are you gonna be okay." Patton was currently staring into space, thomas snaps him out of it. He shakes his head and looks up.
"What- oh yeah im fine." Thomas looks sadly at him but nods. He noticed that he was wearing virgils jacket but he doesn't say anything.
"Okay so do you feel sick still?" I ask trying to speed up this sad hanging over us. Trying to brighten my mood I throw on my princely smile and lend my hand down to thomas. He takes it and stands up.
"Uh. Actually i feel a lot better." He replies looking in the mirror.
"Well then, take a shower and invite joan over after some breakfast too work on some video ideas. I'll be back then." I do my princey bow and sink out patton following behined me.

We show up in the living room.
Deceit smacking Logan I run over and hold his hand.
"YOU GUYS LET HIM LEAVE!?"
"Dee calm down!" He backs up out of my grip and paces the room waving his arms around.
"CALM DOWN?! OH IM FUCKING CALM, ROMAN!" logan backs away and sits on the couch.
"Deceit just tell us why him being gone is bad? Do you know something we don't?" Patton asks
Deceit scoffs.
"No i know where he went and its just great, we can even follow him! I'm not the only one that can go find him. He is gonna get himself killed god dammnit! He went to the darksides." He grabbed his jaw. Like he had hurt it. While the rest of us gasp.
"He wouldn't." I say unconsciously
"Im sure you are mistaken he wouldent leave for that long to go be with them! Hes my dark strange son!" Patton yells logan clears his throat.
"Or... He is under cover so to speak."
"Are you suggesting he became a spy?" I ask him everyone stands there dumb founded at our suggestions.
".... So there thats it there's no reason to worry deceit now please calm down." Patton says and walks into the kitchen. We all just sit down, i lay on the floor and deceit in a chair in the corner, logan just cupping his face with his hands, his elbows placed on his knees. We all sit there for a couple of minutes. We hear some clattering going on in the kitchen.
"Im not sorry for smacking you logan. It was called for" deceit finally says breaking the silence.
Logan shakes his head.
"Its okay, pain hasn't been much of a problem lately."
"Keep saying stuff like that and I'll take after Patton and PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOU!" I join in we all kinda laugh at that. I sigh still trying to get a grip on my thoughts.
I really feel this... Thing pulling at my wrists. I wanna.... I wanna make it go away. I-
"Roman come help me in the kitchen i need to talk with you!" Patton yells from the other room. I get up off the floor and leave to to kitchen.
"What-" patton snaps and cuts me off, the room turns black.
"I have been givin rules that i need to follow, one of thoses is taking care of you. I don't mind taking care of everyone, in fact i like it. But there is a serious matter at hand. Your hands." I gulp patton has never acted so strict before. He has this new vibe to him that ive never seen.

"I don't know what-"

"Im talking about self harm Roman. Virgil spesicially told me that i have to keep you from self harming because if even one more of us cuts, thomas will cut. You dont want that to happen do you?"
Patton is acting like... Really weird.

"No i would never want that to happen." I say almost like a soldier. Ptton snaps again and we are back in the kitchen.
"Good I wouldn't want that either, now promise me you won't allow that to happen." He puts his dad smile back on.
"Yes, I promise." I nod at him he nods back and turns around to the stove then turns back with a tray of 4 sandwiches. He hands them to me. "Take this out to the table. And we can begin our day." I nod and walk out of the kitchen.
I follow his orders and walk out placing them on the table.

(Well there goes you chapter have a good day guys gals and non binary pals buh-bye 👋)