I'm beating his ass 67

Virgil's pov///

I pull myself together powering through the spinning room. I shift myself on the table.

"I have enough time before they get back to get free. But I still don't know the layout." I mutter as I crane my neck just far enough to the plastic straw iv sucking my blood. I clamp my teeth around it, grinding my teeth together to cut the plastic. Finally my teeth get situated to pull it out of my arm. I jerk my head. Pulling the sticky plastic and needle out of my arm. I spit the straw out some of my own blood splattering on my face. I force a whimper down my throat swallowing the noise of pain.

My face was tear and blood stained with my hair sweaty and stuck to my forehead. My eyes glow as my powers return. I close and lock the door quietly. As my stamina returns I breathe in and out heavily, I focus on getting free. Glowing the cuffs Lavender to bright purple. They burn around my wrists and ankles. The more they melt the easier I move my hands and feet. I pull the hot metal closer to my skin and then push outward against the invisible force. The cuffs break shattering and sticking into the tile and wall around me. I take sharp deep inhales gathering myself as I feel black blood leak out of my nose.

I was still weak from the medication and the crying. I push through the pain of my bones. Shakily standing I try and sink down. Glitchingly I show up in a dark room with Logan, Remy, Patton, and roman. The flashing light around me my unstable form glitches in and out of dark and light scapes in Thomas's mind. I quickly move to roman. I need to keep my sentences short and sweet because I don't know how much time I have.

"There holding me somewhere different than darks. Help please please help. Trapped with dep and remus" his face is surprised and he jumps up.  Trying to grab me. His hand phases through my body. "Get deceit to help get you here." Logan turns his camera twords me trying to capture everything. They yell something at eachother and I can't understand. "I don't hear you." My voice is Shakey. They all look worried. I feel my body trying to shove me back where I was.  "I love you princey." I quickly say before being pushed back to the cell.

I feel someone standing behind me so I duck grabbing a scalpel from the floor and turning around in a fighting position.

Romans pov///////(time reverse bout 15 minutes)

We watched the recording about seven times. Logan scribbling away while remy was fascinated. The red cracks died down a little not glowing.

"So how does it feel when they wrap around your arm?" He asks practically having stars in his eyes.

"Well it only seems to happen when I'm angry-" Logan intterupts me.

"Yes yes that's the next test. Trying to get you to activate it differently with different emotions or on command." Logan says waving his free hand.

"Yeah but how does it feel?" He took his glasses down on his nose a little using his regular eyes to look at me.

"Pulsing. Like my blood is on fire and my lungs are filled with soot. It's a wave of raging feelings and a rush of adrenaline. Amazing feeling top three at least." I say trying to say it best I can.

"Man you guys won't ever stop surprising me huh? So Logan, you got any tricky finger tips that spit lightning or something where you shoot books at people?" Remy's question was silly yet serious on his curiosity of the topic.

"No I do not posses any "powers" as you call it. Or at least to my current knowledge." He says typing away some command into the computer. "Ah yes here. It seems that from the stab wound the cracks of red spread around the body like ice breaking off, which then the body shot all that energy out of its self severing each part. I don't think dep would be able to put himself back together but he could just evaporate and  reform." He says continuing to ramble on about possible outcomes. Tapping his pen to his chin.

Me and Remy talk about powers that are possessed in the mind scape. How dep can make things disappear and reappear. Also able to make things look different then they are. And that's just what he knows of. I talk of all the crazy shit Virgil has done with his powers. Remy talks of all the times he's made Remus fall asleep because he was annoyed.

As we were talking a flash of light happens behind me reflecting on the glass. I swivile my chair around grasping my sword in it's sleeve. I see barely a glitching image of a person. As if an old TV was malfunctioning but it was in real life. It finally comes into view and it's Virgil.

"Y'all can see this right?" I ask confused as if it was another one of my weird vision things I get when I don't sleep. My face surprised.

Then he starts talking quickly but the audio is all cut up as well."Tre holdg different darks plea-s please help. Tra-ith dep ad us" I jump up  Trying to grab him. My hand phases through his body. "t dep get h." Logan turns his camera twords him trying to capture everything.

"Logan do you understand what he's saying I can barely hear him." I was trying to read his lips.

"I- t ear ou." His voice is shakey. I  look on worried. His image becomes really glitchy  "I l-." He fades out completely. We all sit in silence for a few minutes soaking it in.

"Did he look a little less sick?" Remy says confused.

"Figure it out-" I say anger boiling in me. Walking out of the room and summoning more dep-look-a-like fighters to practice on.

That's kind of a filler chapter sorry y'all. -bandersnatch.