holding it together 56

Remys pov///////

"So rem whats up?" He asks as we trun the corner to my room. I open the door. He walks in to the room as i close and lock the door.

"Roman, i uhh I'm .... Woohoo hold it together rem... We need to talk to thomas about all that's going on. But we cant because dep. Well now-" Roman interupts my studdering.

"Okay spit out what happened then tell me how we can fix it." He knew i didnt know how to order my information.

"Yesterday I heard dep talking to dee, apparently they sent him hear to gather information or something or protection. But dep left the darks and is now one of the "light sides" and they are angry with him and are forcing him to do things. When Dee stood up for himself he got slapped and i didnt have the capacity to not bust in and defend my snake boi. Dep vanished and Dee wouldn't talk to me. So i went to emilie to ask how we can fix the situation and he said our only option is to make thomas ... Go to therapy and or take meds. Thats the only way we can get rid of him." I end my little rant as roman soaks my words in.

"Why couldent you tell Virgil?" He asks confused, oh this is not gonna go well.

"For one: i have a hunch dep has... Used his mind powers on Virgil and could be controlling him at any point in time. For two: the medication might effect him. " he seems to understand what i was saying.

"I kinda ... Knew that. After he had ranted about hearing and arguing with the voice in his head ... I had a hunch about it. It makes sence. Maybe even, he never did die he just made it look like Virgil had killed him. ........ What should we do?"

"Simple, Kill both of them."