Anne are you okay 34

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\\
Why is everybody surprised that I can be nice?
Maybe because last week you killed someone?
Hey!....Stop it.
Lol you think I can just stop? Ah virgil Virgil virgil. Your so fucking ignorant. What do you want me to do? Lie to you about the fact that you killed someone, was mentally scarred, and you find out that you did it all for NOTHING? Well, I'm not going to lie. That's Deceit's job and he's terrible at it. You killed someone for no reason and now your mistake has rendered everyone useless, you caused all of this! Logan cutting, Roman not sleeping, worrying Patton. It's all your fault. This all could have been avoided if you had been stronger. YOU. ARE. WEAK.

"VIRGIL!" patton yells I feel a hand on mine. I snap out of my daze.
"Wha- what? What happened?" I ask patton looks at me confused.
"You were just unconsciously chewing on your knife! And you were not answering anybody." Patton says exasperated. I scratch the back of my neck.
"Oh... Sorry. What were we talking about?" Logan and dee had left most likely to their rooms it was just me patton and roman at the dinning room table. Roman sighs slightly annoyed.
"We were talking about how we have to get things back to normal. Now as i was saying, maybe we could ask deceit to wipe our minds our selves instead of having Logan shut us down?" I sigh at him.
"Logan literally was just saying how we havent been listening to him, you really wanna make things better? Go to sleeeeeep! The first full night of sleep you have gotten was last night. You need to start taking care of yourself!" Patton nods in my statement.
"We all need to stop worrying about dep, and get back to functionally properly. And working together. Also Virgil if your going to yell at him about sleeping then you need to sleep to. Okay?" Patton lectures and i just nod.

(FUCK I STAYED UP TILL 5 AM AGAIN ON TUMBLR AND WATTPAD. NOOOOO I'll finish this chapter tomorrow)

"So what are we gonna do to get back to where we need to be?" Roman asks. We all sit and think in silence.
you know you cant help, you are literally anxiety, there's nothing you can do. No chance you can save them. All you can do is watch the world crumble around you. Watch it all go up in flames as blood pours like a faucet around you.
I lose it, I shove the table angrily and stand up. Patton and roman jump in surprise. I just grumble.
"Im going to my room." I say and sink down.
Anger consumes me I flip over my dresser and sit on the floor my hands gripping my hair and my tears burning as they escape this prision of a body. I hear a knock at the door.
"Virgil can you let me in?" I hear roman ask in a soothing voice. I tug my head slightly and the door clicks and creeks open. Roman leans on the door frame.
"Was knocking that over really necessary?" He asks snarkly.
"Its better than murdering someone right?" I shoot back coldly. Just because we are together doesn't mean we don't still have banter between us.
He sighs.
"I guess, but i was kinda hopeing you would murder my brother next." He says with a smirk. He gets up off the door frame and sits on the bed. I push the door closed with my power.
"Your really getting a hang of that by the way." He says smiling that big white perfect grin. I chuckle slightly.
"I guess." I get up and move my hand out ward toward the dresser and push it back up against the wall, I sigh.
"All i can do is sit and warch while everything around me turns to ruins. I cant fix anything, all i can do is stress out thomas and kill people. IM NOT A GOOD PERSON. I belong with the darksides." I trail off he gets off the bed and walks over to me.
He hugs me from behined and kisses my neck softly.
"No. You belong here with me." He kisses me again.
"I can't do anything right."
"Well you fucked me pretty good last night so I know you can do something right." I laugh and lean my head back on his shoulder and stare up at the ceiling failing to block out the thoughts of past failures.
"Look at me." He grabs my cin and slightly turns my faxe toward him I shift my foucus to his dark brown eyes.
"You are perfect, no matter what that fucking voice in your head tells you. No matter what anyone tells you. I love you. Do you understand?" He asks then attacks me with kisses. I giggle at him and nod my head. He gsts this look of wonder on his face.
"I have been blessed with Virgil giggling, what have i done to deserve this!" He says and kisses me again, I giggle again.
We stand there for what feels like forever just looking into each others eyes. Time was meaningless at this moment.
The door opens.

(Sorry i really am getting into writing these short chapters for a couple chapter then a long chapter or two. Sorry if thats annoying see all you guys gals and non binary pals in the next one bye 👋)